Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Does anyone else feel the same when they hear of others who successfully ended their life?

All year I've attended funerals of people who ended their lives and I some what get jealous and I say things in my head like how can he/she do it and how they done it and I can't and how are my making mistakes for the past 15 years.

I feel like I'm being mean or rude by it and I do apologize to them (RIP) and too others on here XX

Reactions: Superdeterminist
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Yes definitely, I wish I could succeed as they have done. It's not a hate or dislike, it's just a kind of frustration that they've moved on and I'm still stuck here.

Reactions: Irishsteve88 and Meditation guide
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
I think its natural for those of us who want to ctb to be jealous towards those who were able to successfully do it. I'm envious of people who are at a point in their life where they are free to make this decision.

Reactions: Irishsteve88
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sometimes I can get pretty enraged by the mere sight of a couple. They don't even have to look happy but just seeing them together makes me angry that for now they have something I never will. Even if I've accepted it will never happen for me, I can't help getting jealous of other people's happiness regardless.

Reactions: greekyfish10, Irishsteve88, Superdeterminist and 1 other person
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
I really taught and think I was being selfish when others succeed CBT least I'm not alone on this one great replies guys

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I have an almost jealous feeling and guilt when people better than me ctb.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
It's a mixed bag of jealously and sadness. It's never nice when someone passes over but there is a sense of relief also that their pain is no more. I just wish that it was me instead.

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Yes definitely, I wish I could succeed as they have done. It's not a hate or dislike, it's just a kind of frustration that they've moved on and I'm still stuck here.

This.

While "normal" people feel sorry for them, I envy and idolize them.

So Irishsarah, you are not the only one, it's a widespread feeling among the rest of us with the lack of fearlessness/bravery/courage.

Reactions: Irishsteve88 and Superdeterminist
greekyfish10

greekyfish10

i’m kinda screwed in the head but aren’t we all
Aug 1, 2020
yes i do feel jealous because they were able to escape pain yet i'm still here and i'm too much of a coward to actually go through with anything. but at the same time i do feel happy for them because they are no longer feeling pain. i don't know. i know jealousy is an ugly trait but i feel it a lot.