Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I just read on reddit that streets are closed and there's a yellow tarp on the road. A jumper succeeded a few hours ago.

And I'm jealous. Jumping is not my method and it's not time for me yet but I'm jealous that s/he succeeded.

-_-

• Hugs
Reactions: Amnesty, x-Ace-x, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I just read on reddit that streets are closed and there's a yellow tarp on the road. A jumper succeeded a few hours ago.

And I'm jealous. Jumping is not my method and it's not time for me yet but I'm jealous that s/he succeeded.

-_-
I envy those who suceeded in committing suicide and the dead. The dead feel no pain, have no problems, don't have to work,no chance of ever suffering again, don't have to figure out how to get shelter food and a thousand other needs etc. The only thing stopping me from committing suicide is fear of failure. I don't want to remain alive and brain damaged so that then i can't commit suicide again.The only hope i have of sucess is that my brain is still functioning well so that i can plan a method of suicide that will will have a 99% + probability of sucess

Last edited:
Reactions: Jessica5, Bzrluvtriangle, Amnesty and 2 others