Sep 13, 2020
Does anybody know or like him? that human being fascinates me

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Just looked him up - I think we're talking about the same person. Crazy that he developed ALS, and from such a young age. He sounds like he has a very strong spirit to be able to cope with that.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Just looked him up - I think we're talking about the same person. Crazy that he developed ALS, and from such a young age. He sounds like he has a very strong spirit to be able to cope with that.
indeed...and his music...check "altitudes" for instance. he is rly an inspiration...i would be completely demential in his situation

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
indeed...and his music...check "altitudes" for instance. he is rly an inspiration...i would be completely demential in his situation
Oooh this is interesting to listen to at this time of night. I like it.

PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Thanks for this! Never heard of him but listening to his album Altitudes now. Hmmm...possibly some good tracks for my SN CTB Playlist. Thanks again.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Yup. My ex loved him, indeed he was a very talented man ..

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Yup. My ex loved him, indeed he was a very talented man ..
he still is!
he must have some cery deep connection with music to manage to keep sanity in that situation...for so many years

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
he still is!
he must have some cery deep connection with music to manage to keep sanity in that situation...for so many years

Maybe it works the same as for Hawkins. If your mind lives on its own without the need for a body, then maybe it doesn't matter how handicapt you are...

Reactions: MariV
Phill

Phill

Student
Dec 19, 2019
I know little about his work, only Cacophony's debut album and the one he did record with David Lee Roth, but he was a hell of a guitar player. As a human being, he's a very inspiring person.