• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeathWish77

Jun 15, 2021
I used to be very diligent, a perfectionist, and a very hard worker. I developed health problems in high school and wasn't believed by my family. I ended up having to leave school. Since then, I've had a few jobs and actually have worked pretty hard and done a good job, but overall in life now I'm very lazy. I stopped exercising. I eat junk food a lot. I'm always tired. I never want to get out of bed. I'll stay up way too late if I'm enjoying myself. I have no aspirations or motivations in life anymore. It's like I'm just killing time waiting for my life to end. It kinda sucks. But there are reasons I've gotten to this point.

I don't know how I could ever be actually part of society ever again. I've been alone and sick for too many years. Had too many weird things happen to me. Only interaction with peers was with the internet for years. I've done all this research on the internet. Seen politics, memes, Etc. I don't even know who I am at this point, what I believe, or what I stand for. I think the internet may have turned my brain into useless mush. I feel like an identity-less ghost just roaming the existential plane.

Any of you feel similar? Did you ever get to this point? Did you ever climb out of it?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sasshimi, WrongPlaceWrongTime, chaocaco and 18 others
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
I'm not sure if taking a break or slowing down with social media use may help, but maybe you could try it.

I've been dead inside for a long time. I'm depressed and super lazy.

• Hugs
Reactions: chaocaco, SelmaJezkova10, TheSoulless and 2 others
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
Same, i usually have no energy for things too, but my mood gets better on its own at times. My advice is cut the junk food little by little and exercise a bit more every day. Sounds like you're just in a rut and nothing is lost. Society can fuck itself because it doesn't care whether you feel the best or the worst
I'm not sure if taking a break or slowing down with social media use may help, but maybe you could try it.

I've been dead inside for a long time. I'm depressed and super lazy.
Yes, social media feels like looking for interesting stuff in a dump. On instagram i think 9/10 things should not be posted. I've deleted it a few times now but i come back when I'm bored

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: chaocaco and TheSoulless
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have no energy for anything either. I feel very tired of living. I do force myself to do things though, sometimes just small tasks. My existence is very pointless though.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, chaocaco, demuic and 2 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I have energy. I never feel tired...I just feel anxious. I'm not lazy I just have nothing to do. At least you enjoy stuff at night like you said. I wonder what you enjoy?

Yes, the Internet is a pile of shit. Especially looking at gore photos/videos etc. I've been doing this lately and I know it's really bad. Reddit is huge pile of shit.

I have not way out of any of this, but I should stop looking at gore.

It sucks you're feeling bad. I relate.

• Hugs
Reactions: chaocaco, FuneralCry, SelmaJezkova10 and 1 other person
SelmaJezkova10

SelmaJezkova10

Amorphous and useless thing
May 24, 2021
Same, I understand how it feels, I just spent three weeks doing nothing, eating, stinking like shit, and remembering the good times when everything was better, I gived up at job, and I find it horrible, so ctb is my only scape.

• Hugs
Reactions: sasshimi, chaocaco, suisuiforum and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I feel your pain, depression is a bitch.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry
progeria

progeria

Jul 18, 2021
I used to be very diligent, a perfectionist, and a very hard worker. I developed health problems in high school and wasn't believed by my family. I ended up having to leave school. Since then, I've had a few jobs and actually have worked pretty hard and done a good job, but overall in life now I'm very lazy. I stopped exercising. I eat junk food a lot. I'm always tired. I never want to get out of bed. I'll stay up way too late if I'm enjoying myself. I have no aspirations or motivations in life anymore. It's like I'm just killing time waiting for my life to end. It kinda sucks. But there are reasons I've gotten to this point.

I don't know how I could ever be actually part of society ever again. I've been alone and sick for too many years. Had too many weird things happen to me. Only interaction with peers was with the internet for years. I've done all this research on the internet. Seen politics, memes, Etc. I don't even know who I am at this point, what I believe, or what I stand for. I think the internet may have turned my brain into useless mush. I feel like an identity-less ghost just roaming the existential plane.

Any of you feel similar? Did you ever get to this point? Did you ever climb out of it?
just to the point about me bro

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Lazy is my middle name haha. Fuck it, I'll be dead soon anyway.

Reactions: DeathWish77
SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Sep 9, 2020
I don't think you should call yourselves or anyone "lazy" when you simply have no energy. Executive dysfunction is a thing.

We need to stop shaming people with that word.

Reactions: chaocaco, suisuiforum, DeathWish77 and 3 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
You are not "lazy." It is understandable to never want to leave bed when you are ill, isolated, fatigued and fed up.

I agree with @SuicidalAgain that "lazy" is often a word used to shame people. It is used to silence people and victim-blame those who struggle to navigate this fast-paced rat race. Why would anyone want to participate in such a system when life has whittled them down into a hollow shell?

I have had a permanent physical disability since birth, and the physical complications that come with it: The muscle spasms, the tight muscles and deformed limbs, the pain, the lack of balance and coordination, the restricted mobility and the exhaustion that no amount of sleep could alleviate. I subsequently developed various physical and psychological illnesses as well, which caused further fatigue and pain.

Despite the fact that it is estimated that individuals with my disability alone use up to five times more energy than able-bodied people to perform the most basic movements, I was often characterised as "lazy" by relatives, teachers and institutions throughout my childhood, a label which has followed me far into adulthood and that still elicits sadness and shame whenever I remember it.

I was "lazy" for struggling with executive dysfunction, for having care needs and for not being able to do absolutely everything independently. I was "lazy" for being developmentally delayed compared to my peers. I was "lazy" for falling behind academically due to accessibility requirements not being met. I was "lazy" for not partaking in sports, even though I would always fall over and hurt myself when I attempted to play them. I was "lazy" for oversleeping, when sleep brought no relief and every movement brought exhaustion and pain.

In hindsight, insulting me and dismissing me as "lazy" was a way of sidestepping responsibility. It is easier to blame a person's challenges on a character defect than it is to make necessary changes to accommodate those who have disabilities, illnesses or any other additional needs. It is easier than creating change. Considering this, it is rather hypocritical when those who are struggling are deemed "lazy", by individuals and institutions that are unwilling to make any adjustments that could help make life more manageable.

You are not "lazy." You are lonely, you are living with health difficulties, you are disillusioned and have lost your goals and hopes, you are suicidal. I have seen some of your previous posts and you have been horribly failed by doctors, psychiatrists and your parents. You deserved better.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: sasshimi, Russikyotaro, chaocaco and 7 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I don't think you should call yourselves or anyone "lazy" when you simply have no energy. Executive dysfunction is a thing.

We need to stop shaming people with that word.
You are not "lazy." It is understandable to never want to leave bed when you are ill, isolated, fatigued and fed up.

I agree with @SuicidalAgain that "lazy" is often a word used to shame people. It is used to silence people and victim-blame those who struggle to navigate this fast-paced rat race. Why would anyone want to participate in such a system when life has whittled them down into a hollow shell?

I have had a permanent physical disability since birth, and the physical complications that come with it: The muscle spasms, the tight muscles and deformed limbs, the pain, the lack of balance and coordination, the restricted mobility and the exhaustion that no amount of sleep could alleviate. I subsequently developed various physical and psychological illnesses as well, which caused further fatigue and pain.

Despite the fact that it is estimated that individuals with my disability alone use up to five times more energy than able-bodied people to perform the most basic movements, I was often characterised as "lazy" by relatives, teachers and institutions throughout my childhood, a label which has followed me far into adulthood and that still elicits sadness and shame whenever I remember it.

I was "lazy" for struggling with executive dysfunction, for having care needs and for not being able to do absolutely everything independently. I was "lazy" for being developmentally delayed compared to my peers. I was "lazy" for falling behind academically due to accessibility requirements not being met. I was "lazy" for not partaking in sports, even though I would always fall over and hurt myself when I attempted to play them. I was "lazy" for oversleeping, when sleep brought no relief and every movement brought exhaustion and pain.

In hindsight, insulting me and dismissing me as "lazy" was a way of sidestepping responsibility. It is easier to blame a person's challenges on a character defect than it is to make necessary changes to accommodate those who have disabilities, illnesses or any other additional needs. It is easier than creating change. Considering this, it is rather hypocritical when those who are struggling are deemed "lazy", by individuals and institutions that are unwilling to make any adjustments that could help make life more manageable.

You are not "lazy." You are lonely, you are living with health difficulties, you are disillusioned and have lost your goals and hopes, you are suicidal. I have seen some of your previous posts and you have been horribly failed by doctors, psychiatrists and your parents. You deserved better.
I completely agree. Thank you for saying this.

I have also been called lazy for things outside of my control. I didn't choose to be this way, I would change things if I could, but everything is an effort. It always hurt me a lot to have that term applied to me, when people could never see now much I was struggling to do everything just to have my efforts called lazy.

I also think lazy is often a word applied to cast the blame on people who experience difficulties in life, instead of trying to help them or think about why they are struggling with things so much, you can simply call them lazy and now it's their fault for not trying hard enough. I really hate that word.

• Love
Reactions: chaocaco, overcomingfear, SuicidalAgain and 2 others
D

DeathWish77

Jun 15, 2021

Thank your for your post. Maybe I have started victim-blaming myself because of my learned helplessness. This is something I struggle with. I don't even know who I am at this point. So maybe I just post whatever.

• Hugs
Reactions: chaocaco and LastLoveLetter
snxw

snxw

lets pretend we're numb
Apr 7, 2020
I'm in a similar position mate, I can't even phone the doctors to ask to be put back on meds. I'm just wasting away mentally and physically. I'm sorry you feel the same way and I hope your situation improves.

Reactions: chaocaco, overcomingfear and hʚll
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020

this is so sad to read, im sorry you have to live through this. such insensitive people to call a person with disability lazy. you are right they are afraid to help or change something for the better. i hope you feel better now

• Love
Reactions: LastLoveLetter
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Pretty similar place. I have opinions - many of them - but I am definitely less certain of them than I used to. I have changed my mind on so many issues over the years that I'm not sure I can trust my perception of certainty.

I also lack ambition. When I work hard, it's because I don't want to be punished or because I feel obligated. Working for my own sake is starting to become a foreign concept.

A lot of it is because I don't trust myself to know what I really want. I only know what I *don't* want: what gnaws at me day after day that I wish I could desperately escape from. It's difficult to run when you have no destination in mind, not even a short-term one.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: chaocaco, LastLoveLetter, SuicidalAgain and 1 other person