• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

letsgetburgers

letsgetburgers

Burgers are my favorite food.
Mar 13, 2020
i haven't posted in a while. But I remember a post asking if I should go to Vegas to see my gf, well I couldn't go and had to cancel my trip which was sad. But I then lost my job, and was denied benefits from unemployment. I have enough saved to last me the next two months for rent. But I've totally isolated. Not like social distance isolate, but I've locked myself in my bedroom. And I've been sleeping and crying and starving myself. My roommate and everyone is now worried about me. I haven't eaten in 5 days and I no longer feel hungry. I'm dehydrated so I finally started to drink water after 5 days. If I can't sleep after sleeping so much I just take a ton of melatonin to knock myself out for hours.

I'm so tired of everything. I'm tired of all of this. And all my friends are now "worried" but I just feel so angry with them. Why are the worried now?? I'm always the one who asks "how was your day" and "are you doing okay" to just check up on them even if they aren't feeling bad all the time. No one ever does that for me. Ever. Only until I become so over whelmed they reach out and then get angry with me for isolating saying I don't care.

well? Now I don't. I'm thinking about hanging myself tonight. No one would even care to look for me, not even my roommate until long afterit's done. I'm tired. I'm physically weak. And everything is just so draining. I Don't know what to do anymore other than to just end it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, Lastravel, faust and 3 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Not drinking 5 days is fatal for most of the people, so, please, make sure you drink water at least.
There are not too many people in this world who survived after 5 days without water.
You are lucky you did not experience severe symptoms of dehydration.
Please, be careful next time, this is not the type of death you would like to face.
Wish you a good luck!

Reactions: mpnf