• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
So many pages and pages for hours, days, weeks...I never expect information to just be spoonfed to me; I have a natural, insatiable hunger for knowledge anyway. So I'm not complaining about the research in general. :)

I've found a great deal of useful info too. I even managed to locate and order from an SN source I've not seen mentioned here. It spent 3 weeks in customs, but the package finally arrived this past weekend. I will happily share the source after I've thoroughly tested the product. I'm simply waiting on some supplies I ordered today.

But look, my head is about to explode from anxiety and stress, because I keep searching and searching for a viable AE source, and I'm coming up with nothing. For days: nothing.

I need help, and I only ever ask for help after I've exhausted all of my options. If anyone can atleast nudge me in the right direction, I will be ever grateful. šŸ˜Œ

Vin_Diesel

Vin_Diesel

Genshin Impact Enjoyer
Jan 23, 2023
What is AE, and is there a thread somewhere listing the different terms?

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
This is the bit I'm stuck, too.. went to the doc yesterday and he gave me ondanstren but no metoclopramide. I didn't suggest it to him in case he would get suspicious. I'm worried I will probably vomit it out but I don't have a choice, will proceed with what I have.
What is AE, and is there a thread somewhere listing the different terms?
AE stands for antiemetic medication.

TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
This is the bit I'm stuck, too.. went to the doc yesterday and he gave me ondanstren but no metoclopramide. I didn't suggest it to him in case he would get suspicious. I'm worried I will probably vomit it out but I don't have a choice, will proceed with what I have.

AE stands for antiemetic medication.
Yeah, I have a pretty wimpy stomach on a normal day; I know it certainly won't react kindly to the SN. Lol

Could you maybe go back to your doc in a week or so and say the med isn't helping much? Maybe you could say something like, "My mom has similar symptoms, and meto is the medicine she says works well for her. Is there a possibility the same med might help me?"

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
EBay seems to still sell metaclopramide.

Reactions: Ernest1964
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
Thanks for the tip! @lifeisbutadream ā¤

Reactions: lifeisbutadream