Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I would mail them myself beforehand but then it'll put more pressure on me.

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't think there's any way to answer that. It would depend on who finds the letters. It's really up to chance, I'd think.

If you don't want to mail them yourself or have someone you trust agree to do that, the only other thing I can think of is maybe do a will and arrange for a lawyer to mail them in the event of your death.

Reactions: Marauder
F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I think if they found the letters in your car, they are just going to open then, maybe not even deliver them. Can you find a mail place that delays delivering.

Reactions: lonelymountaingirl
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I think if they found the letters in your car, they are just going to open then, maybe not even deliver them. Can you find a mail place that delays delivering.
People are terrible.

C

catcataden

Oct 7, 2020
Can someone help me please about sn
Can you get sn in the uk ?

Last edited:
F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
The universe is testing you to see if this is what you truly want to do. I don't think it was meant to be easy

Reactions: lonelymountaingirl
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
What about doing the delayed emails? There's a thread or 5 around here mentioning the best ones

Reactions: Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Emails that have a specific time when they will send. It's free and u don't have to go anywhere

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
The universe is testing you to see if this is what you truly want to do. I don't think it was meant to be easy
I think viewing this as a test to beat will help me. It reminds me of the days when I was religious and had a feeling of purpose.