waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her - trying my best, hoping it’s enough.
Mar 16, 2023
i got my SN today, i feel slightly more relaxed about that worry, i've got it out the way. all i need now is benzos.

my SN came very well packaged, to my surprise, but testing is still something i have to do. i don't want to jump into it and end up in a ward, or worse.

i'm highly considering heading out next month, my physical pain is getting worse and i get no help for it. i really do wish i felt i could live longer, but i know everything will get worse. i know for me living will be just as bad as dying. i know if i don't die, i'll just be a burden, i leech off my family financially, i know my habits will get worse. i refuse to let them watch me do worse.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: blue_muse, numar, Twntysix and 14 others
Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

burn my body, celebrate the afterglow
Jul 21, 2023
i hope you find peace blanket

• Love
Reactions: Madao and waRmblanket
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I hope you find peace, I'll miss ya

• Love
Reactions: Madao and waRmblanket
D

Deleted member 65988

i got my SN today, i feel slightly more relaxed about that worry, i've got it out the way. all i need now is benzos.

my SN came very well packaged, to my surprise, but testing is still something i have to do. i don't want to jump into it and end up in a ward, or worse.

i'm highly considering heading out next month, my physical pain is getting worse and i get no help for it. i really do wish i felt i could live longer, but i know everything will get worse. i know for me living will be just as bad as dying. i know if i don't die, i'll just be a burden, i leech off my family financially, i know my habits will get worse. i refuse to let them watch me do worse.
I wish you all the best OP and judging by the medical articles about sn fatalities where people took benzos, I think it more than helps. I'm so sorry you are even experiencing this to begin with.

• Love
Reactions: blue_muse and waRmblanket
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

Mar 16, 2023
i hope you find peace blanket
I hope you find peace, I'll miss ya
thank you guys. it's very appreciated.
I wish you all the best OP and judging by the medical articles about sn fatalities where people took benzos, I think it more than helps. I'm so sorry you are even experiencing this to begin with.
i feel i'll be safer with benzos, so definitely my route. thank you, it's appreciated:)

• Love
Reactions: Suicidal Ideation and Deleted member 65988
Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

burn my body, celebrate the afterglow
Jul 21, 2023
i hope we can all be by your side in your final moments <3

• Hugs
Reactions: waRmblanket
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must be a relief to have the SN as it just sounds so dreadful what you have to go through, it's cruel how people suffer so much in this existence but anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
omarofficial10

omarofficial10

Always tired
Sep 8, 2023

ill miss ya blanket :) thank you always for your kind words. I hope your suffering ends soon, don't rush anything you don't have to. I'm sorry it had to be like this

• Hugs
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022

Where are you based?

S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
You too now :((

• Aww..
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

Mar 16, 2023
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sad Avocado and Deleted member 65988
straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
i can only imagine what a relief it is have an option secured should the time come.

i know all too well how difficult it is to live in a body that hurts and how crushing it is to feel like a burden to others. you deserve unconditional love and kindness, and im sorry the world hasn't shown you that. hoping you stay safe and find peace <3

• Hugs
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I hope you find peace from all the suffering you have to endure. Best wishes!

• Hugs
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I know the relief you feel having a way out. I hope your journey is as peaceful as can be. You will definitely be missed here.

• Hugs
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Having your SN much be such a relief. Having a way out of this endless suffering sound so comforting.

Reactions: waRmblanket and Deleted member 65988
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023

Sent you a pm

C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023

I sent you a pm.

Safe travels ❤️

• Hugs
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
The day you will be gone will be a gloomy day on this place. I cant help it I know its your choice but i cant prevent myself from saying that i sincerely hope you reconsider

• Hugs
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

Mar 16, 2023
The day you will be gone will be a gloomy day on this place. I cant help it I know its your choice but i cant prevent myself from saying that i sincerely hope you reconsider
i appreciate it and you pidge, thank you.

as much as i'd love to stay, my pain will never go away :(

• Hugs
Reactions: 7213882898

"uh" - N
Sep 9, 2023
hey blanket, just so you know TiG sn (if it's what you have) isn't reliable nowadays, even if it tests well. failed an attempt may of this year with it. best of luck.

• Love
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

Mar 16, 2023
hey blanket, just so you know TiG sn (if it's what you have) isn't reliable nowadays, even if it tests well. failed an attempt may of this year with it. best of luck.
i do NOT have TIG SN.
thank you

Reactions: 7213882898
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
are u still here

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany and waRmblanket