Unfortunetly I am one of them.
Can't say much more really..pun intendend lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Alcoholic Teletubby, bubo and 3 others
Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
They can think right though and that's all that matters!

Reactions: Lonerzepam
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sometimes I even find it difficult to think straight, I've never really been good at anything. I can do all of those things, but I've always been quite bad at any kind of writing and I hate speaking. Everything is tiring to me.
But there certainly is far too much unnecessary suffering that exists in this world, with so many people having to endure horrible situations, that fact is undeniable.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, Dead Meat, Un- and 1 other person
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
They can think right though and that's all that matters!
Nonetheless it's very difficult in daily functioning especially in nowadays society
I just had lunch with my family and some relatives (aunt, cousin, etc.). At first I didn't want to participate at all. But I had to go downstairs cuz I needed to get my medication and I have to take em with something to eat. The food was actually really good but everything else was horrible. They were talking about everything I can't relate to (sports and so) and they are all high functioning members of society. Meanwhile I am the druggie fuckup who was failed by psychiatry like so many other's. I was just watching on the floor all the time. I couldn't keep eyecontact with anyone. I didn't say one word. While they all had a good time eating, drinking, laughing. I couldn't even understand half the things they were saying. I just felt ashemed, uncomfortable and just terrible the whole time. Lovely barbecue as always..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Pentobarbital_Plz, Altvtysp and 6 others
Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

Feb 19, 2022
Nonetheless it's very difficult in daily functioning especially in nowadays society
I just had lunch with my family and some relatives (aunt, cousin, etc.). At first I didn't want to participate at all. But I had to go downstairs cuz I needed to get my medication and I have to take em with something to eat. The food was actually really good but everything else was horrible. They were talking about everything I can't relate to (sports and so) and they are all high functioning members of society. Meanwhile I am the druggie fuckup who was failed by psychiatry like so many other's. I was just watching on the floor all the time. I couldn't keep eyecontact with anyone. I didn't say one word. While they all had a good time eating, drinking, laughing. I couldn't even understand half the things they were saying. I just felt ashemed, uncomfortable and just terrible the whole time. Lovely barbecue as always..
I am so sorry for that horrible experience... I hope that you will find the tiniest bit of comfort in the fact that you are not alone.

The only people that I have ever loved (and will love) were as profoundly fucked up individuals as I am.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Lonerzepam
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I am so sorry for that horrible experience... I hope that you will find the tiniest bit of comfort in the fact that you are not alone.

The only people that I have ever loved (and will love) were as profoundly fucked up individuals as I am.
Yeah same here haha

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

Feb 19, 2022
Yeah same here haha
I wouldn't have it any other way, even though it causes me endless, unbearable suffering.
I must be either insane, stupid, or both.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Dead Meat and Lonerzepam
gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
Sometimes I even find it difficult to think straight, I've never really been good at anything
You are good at making everyone here feel heard and have a lot of compassion. Not everyone has that ability

• Love
Reactions: Altvtysp, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, freedomcalls and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That goes for the 'normies' too! I've had plenty of work emails riddled with mistakes. Even an invitation to an interview once- not only that, I received it after the date had passed! I'm not brilliant at spelling or grammar- so if I can spot mistakes, it's bad.

Think for some here, English isn't their first language too. I find it remarkable anyone can learn a different language to their own! All my German from school seems to have shrunk to a tiny handful of phrases.

• Love
Reactions: freedomcalls, Dead Meat and Lonerzepam
bubo

bubo

Jul 14, 2022
honestly this sort of stuff can happen to anyone. Due to my heavy neglect as a child i was never taught how to speak and i'm sure there's other people like that out there as well. a mental disorder like dyslexia could add to things like this as well, though unfortunate i feel like it's just another part of everyday life.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, gomenasai, freedomcalls and 1 other person
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
honestly this sort of stuff can happen to anyone. Due to my heavy neglect as a child i was never taught how to speak and i'm sure there's other people like that out there as well. a mental disorder like dyslexia could add to things like this as well, though unfortunate i feel like it's just another part of everyday life.
Yeah it sucks...I'm sorry you're also struggling❤️. What exactly is dyslexia? I haven't heard about it before

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and bubo
bubo

bubo

Jul 14, 2022
Yeah it sucks...I'm sorry you're also struggling❤️. What exactly is dyslexia? I haven't heard about it before
Dyslexia is a mental disorder that makes it difficult to read due to processing in the brain not doing it's job correctly. Many with dyslexia can't read anything in special fonts, may mistake words for other words, and often have trouble spelling. It's not normally a super difficult disorder to deal with but of course like any disorder there's some who it barely affects and others whose lives it ruins.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, freedomcalls and Lonerzepam