• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I have definitely overstayed my welcome in this shitty life. 62 years is too long to have stayed. If anyone has followed my posts, I relocated from one state to another in the hopes of a new start. I took a job I thought was going to be great - ironically I was lied to by omission. When I told them what I was looking for they told me that's what their firm was. Lie number one. When I told them the best part of the position would be meeting with the clients in person and getting to know them, they lied by omission. You never meet the client in person. I could go on and on, but I should have known better, lawyers are nothing but liars. Technology is killing me. I'm the oldest employee there and I've not worked for a firm that is so technology based; so micro managed. Not me. I can't find another firm, so I've decided it's time. My life has been a shit show and quite honestly I am so ready. I'd rather not go into method. I'll be here a couple more days and will update you as I go. This site has kept me going for a whole lot longer than I expected. So the idiots out there who are bashing SS don't know the whole story of this place.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: boddibo, Chronicoverwhelm, Forever Sleep and 11 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Sending hugs.
so many lies, it's hard to believe whats true or false these days. I'm 50 and shit with technology.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Painfu.Ll.suffering
U

uniqueusername12

-
Jan 18, 2024
I'm sorry about what you have gone through. Take it from me, you don't deserve the hands that life has dealt you, at all.

You've been a shining light in the darkness for me. Thank you for being you.

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, reclaimedbynature, mortuarymary and 1 other person
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I'm sorry about what you have gone through. Take it from me, you don't deserve the hands that life has dealt you, at all.

You've been a shining light in the darkness for me. Thank you for being you.
What a beautiful thing to say xx

Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
Wish you all the best.

Sorry if this is off topic, but I love your profile picture. I've always wanted to go to somewhere with no light pollution, and see the milky way.

It's a very cheesy song, but I like the idea of Drops of Jupiter by Train, that we can travel around the universe, after death.

• Love
Reactions: Ruma, reclaimedbynature and mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Wish you all the best.

Sorry if this is off topic, but I love your profile picture. I've always wanted to go to somewhere with no light pollution, and see the milky way.

It's a very cheesy song, but I like the idea of Drops of Jupiter by Train, that we can travel around the universe, after death.
Just heard it xx

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I want to ask you: Moving from one country to another doesn't worked for you cause technology, or wouldn't work anyway?

I was planning on give me the chance about living on another country, even if I'm gonna CTB anyway.

Buy maybe I just save some time...

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I want to ask you: Moving from one country to another doesn't worked for you cause technology, or wouldn't work anyway?

I was planning on give me the chance about living on another country, even if I'm gonna CTB anyway.

I'm in the US I moved from one state to another

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024

Im in United kingdom and moved from England to Scotland for a job. It made no difference what so ever and I'm more lonely then ever.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, I'm sorry you've suffered so much in this cruel world.

T

TheDruBo

Orange, I guess.
Jan 25, 2024
Shakespeare was right about lawyers.

M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Lots chime with me in everyone's posts. Just exhausted now with trying to re-start after big dips in fortune and mental health.

I've just lost my spirit and ability to have a positive attitude.