dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I've tried avoiding seeing her for as long as possible now and have not been to school for a couple of weeks. Right now my class is on a school trip and so is she. I don't know how to handle seeing them all on monday and espescially seeing her. My family is pressuring me into going to school again (I can't blame them). I don't know what to do. I don't feel ready and prepared to CTB yet but I do not want to see her by all means. It would just destroy me even more. It's been 2 months since she left me but the pain doesn't fade, just my will to live does.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: strawb12, HappyForever? and lwlaiet8887
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be hard to deal with being in that situation, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: dmdmdm
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've tried avoiding seeing her for as long as possible now and have not been to school for a couple of weeks. Right now my class is on a school trip and so is she. I don't know how to handle seeing them all on monday and espescially seeing her. My family is pressuring me into going to school again (I can't blame them). I don't know what to do. I don't feel ready and prepared to CTB yet but I do not want to see her by all means. It would just destroy me even more. It's been 2 months since she left me but the pain doesn't fade, just my will to live does.
Sorry you are in so much pain but seeing her is a lot better than killing yourself. Your emotions are controlling your life, don't let them. This is not the end of the world like you think.

• Love
Reactions: dialogos and dmdmdm
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Sorry you are in so much pain but seeing her is a lot better than killing yourself. Your emotions are controlling your life, don't let them. This is not the end of the world like you think.
There's more behind it than just her. She's just the trigger which keeps triggering.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and dialogos
R

Renee

Sep 14, 2023
Who is it yoiu do not want to see and can you tell why?

strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
I can relate. I can't even drive past my old school without getting a panic attack let alone going on campus. If I actually saw them I think I'd pass out. I don't still love them, they were awful to me & I finally realized that. But I don't think I'll ever be able to fully get over them.

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I can relate. I can't even drive past my old school without getting a panic attack let alone going on campus. If I actually saw them I think I'd pass out. I don't still love them, they were awful to me & I finally realized that. But I don't think I'll ever be able to fully get over them.
I feel sorry for you... must be an awful feeling where you can't even Drive past...

R

Renee

Sep 14, 2023
Were you married? GF BF? Why cant you just change schools?

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
My ex. I still love her but she hates me.
she hates you then forget about her, why torturing yourself for someone who hates you? and what if you see her? just move on man

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I feel sorry for you... must be an awful feeling where you can't even Drive past...
This is a place you can give details and I can tell what I think although I can't be you or feel what you feel but sometimes an outsider might have some ideas?