C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
I'm going to do the CO method via charcoal grill. So:

I light them outside, wait for them to whiteish. Then bring them inside and let it sit in grill for 20 minutes before going back in? Or screw the 20 minutes? Anyway, the main questions I have:

I will have Doxylamine Succinate and NyQuil with me. How much (mg) of both or either should I take and at what point? Take when I go in and lay down? Hour before I start everything? I just don't know at what point I would be too tired to carry out the steps regarding preparing the coals and also I don't want to not get tired at all and sit there getting more and more nauseous.

Never taken a sleep aid before so any info is helpful!

I appreciate your time!

Reactions: Circles
Bouts of depression

Bouts of depression

Apr 28, 2018
Sleeping pills vary by person. Take one when you have 8-12 hours free and see how it impacts you. This isn't a question we can answer.

If it were me, and someday it will be, I'd get the coals going and take 2 otc sleeping pills.

When they are white, move them inside, take a few more. Wait, and the reason here to wait is afaik cause it's going to get hot af.

Then pop some more before going in.

I'm a big guy and used to them. I never really sleep well and the nerves and anxiety and elation at nearing an end, I'm going to need help calming and preventing my survival instinct.

For you, you may want less. I don't think a pill 20 minutes before night night will cause a determined person problems though.

Good luck and be well.

• Love
Reactions: C_F and Halo13