• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rosie

Aug 13, 2018
My girlfriend broke up with me. She's the only one I could talk to about the way I feel. I have never loved anyone as much as I loved her. I don't have anyone else left.

I wish I had the guts to kill myself but deep down I know I could never do that to my family. I wish I had no one because I know I would have killed myself by now. But now maybe I'll finally do what I've been saying I will for years .

Reactions: akosineenee, FairyAlys, RoloTomasi and 2 others
Laggy

Laggy

Jul 20, 2018
I'm sorry you're going through this ):
I relate to wishing you had no one so you'd feel free to die.

Reactions: akosineenee, FairyAlys and skitliv
T

tammyot

Aug 1, 2018
Sorry to hear that. It's such a big decision to do this. I recently split up with my partner too. I love my family however, I will need to think long and hard if I can keep staying alive for them. Done it for too many years now...

Reactions: FairyAlys
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Damn sorry to hear that. Its hard to be alone with no one to talk to. Wish "sorry" actually did anything.

Reactions: akosineenee, FairyAlys and Ssname
N

NeverEndingCircle

Aug 21, 2018
i have the same problem.im deeply sorry you feel this way. the pain is burning hot in my chest constantly. I have 2 people who i know would hurt if i went. cant keep doing this just for them tho, however selfish

Reactions: FairyAlys and lv-gras
Sharethepain

Sharethepain

We forge the chains we wear in life.
May 2, 2018
I feel sorry for you. Welcome to the club of severely heart broken. Know that you're not alone in this.

Reactions: akosineenee, FairyAlys, lv-gras and 4 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I have noone and I never really had anyone in my life so I can tell you from experience that you do not want to feel like this. I can't kill myself and I am stuck in this never-ending nightmare. It doesn't get much worse than this.

Reactions: shadow11, FadedMemory and Tiburcio
D

dog3000

Jul 8, 2018
to cheer you up, these guys are funny as hell

Reactions: lv-gras and NeverEndingCircle