ultraviolence

ultraviolence

death date: 04/14/24
Nov 5, 2023
I am so thankful for this site because I can vent freely without worrying the people I love... But it's as the title says, I have hit rock bottom. I don't want to explain exactly what has happened but I am torn. One overwhelming part of me wants to CTB but there's a sliver of me that wants to get better to prove I can and that I am not like my mother. It's not two conflicting desires, because the suicidal part overpowers any hope. I keep telling myself I will get my life together and I remember all the reasons I want to but when things get difficult, I forget them all and just self-destruct. And I do it because I don't deserve a good life. I don't deserve to be happy. I have moments where I become self-aware and today is one of them and it just disgusts me how much my mother is inside me. I keep fucking my life up. I just yearned for a good normal life normal people have but I don't think I'll ever get it. I think I am too much of a coward to actually try. My lifestyle is actually killing me, but how the fuck do I unlearn 19 years of this shit? I wish my dad raised me, I wonder how different life would be if he did. I fucking hate my mother so much. I am in pieces, I'm all apart. I am in so much pain I just want it to stop I keep re-experiencing my abuse and I can't take it anymore. I feel like it's too late for me-- that I have already fucked my life up too much. I don't want to turn 20. I want to be a teenager forever, I don't want to be reminded of my failure as an adult. I need to grow up... CSA has fucked me up so much.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Smelly_ballz and Leavesfromthevine
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I hate my mother too but I am older and still stuck in her orbit, under her ruinous influence. You have time on your side to get away. You don't have to physically be with her or be like her as a person. Its just a matter of taking the right steps in that direction.

• Hugs
Reactions: ultraviolence
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
I feel like it's too late for me-- that I have already fucked my life up too much. I don't want to turn 20. I want to be a teenager forever, I don't want to be reminded of my failure as an adult.
Same. I don't even want to be around for the holidays, let alone my next birthday.

• Hugs
Reactions: ultraviolence