• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
πšƒπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ'𝚜 πšœπš˜πš–πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πš πš›πš˜πš—πš πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πšŽ 𝙸 πš—πšŽπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπš™πš˜πš•πš˜πšπš’πš£πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš–πš’ πš–πš˜πš–, 𝙸 πš“πšžπšœπš πšœπš—πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš πš˜πš— πš‘πšŽπš› πšŠπš—πš πšœπš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πšπš›πš’πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πš—πš’πšŒπšŽ,πšŠπš—πš 𝙸 πšπš›πš’πšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πš’πš πšœπšŽπšŽπš– πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πš‘πšŽπš› πšπšŠπšžπš•πš πš‹πšŽπšŒπšŠπšžπšœπšŽ πš’ πš’πšŽπš•πš•πšŽπš πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πš—πš˜πš πš‘πšŠπšŸπš’πš—πš πš“πšžπšœπš πš˜πš—πšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒 πš˜πš—πšŽ πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πš’πš– πš—πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πšŒπšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš πšŠπš— πš‘πšŠπšŸπš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπšŒπšŒπš˜πš–πš–πš˜πšπšŠπšπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš—πšπš’πš—πšžπšŽπšœπš•πš’ πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πš πš‘πšŽπš— πš’πšπšœ πšŠπš•πš• πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’,, πš’ πš“πšžπšœπš πš‘πšŠπšπšŽ πš–πš’πšœπšŽπš•πš πšŠπš—πš πš’ πšŒπšŠπš—πš πšπš’πš™πšŽ πšŠπš—πš’πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ 𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πš‹πšŠπš πš™πšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—.

• Hugs
Reactions: bluebus
A

aetherless

Aug 27, 2023
You're not alone! I feel like a horrible person too at times. But we are not. We are troubled, and just like any animal that lashes out in fear and pain, that's us just somehow crying for help or protecting ourselves. It makes me feel crazy and horrible sometimes. Like I have no self control and I hurt myself and others and the whole time in my head as I'm doing it, I'm screaming at myself to stop. But I'm trying to not beat myself up over it... We can do this! πŸ’•

• Love
Reactions: bluebus