HealMyBrain

HealMyBrain

Dec 6, 2023
I'm a little bit nervous, because I've never used a gun before. I feel completely neutral towards the death itself. I just don't want to do it wrong and end up disabled forever.
From what I've read, going through the mouth is pretty certain to work, right? Putting the barrel in my mouth, aiming it up, and shooting? Is there any other tips I need to know, or is it that easy — in the mouth, point up, blam?

Also, if anyone wants to chat on Discord or something as I prep to do it, send me a message or something. Maybe we could both do it. Who knows. I'll wait like 10 minutes and hope nobody comes home.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mysadstuff, pthnrdnojvsc, Freyja13 and 4 others
HealMyBrain

HealMyBrain

Dec 6, 2023
I'm still up for suicide buddies. I ended up never actually doing it. People came home, so I ran out of time. Sucks, and I'm very disappointed in myself, but I'll be again trying the weekend after this weekend. I can't even bear the thought of another week of school before I die, but whatever, I literally have no other time to squeeze it in. Maybe I'll find some miraculous hope in the meantime, but I doubt it. Reach out if you want to schedule a double suicide together. (Only via Discord, I'm not gonna meet anyone irl.)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SoulWhisperer, Freyja13, penguinl0v3s and 1 other person
emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
i hope you find peace no matter the outcome man

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I hope you find freedom from this pain. Good luck.

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
I'm still up for suicide buddies. I ended up never actually doing it. People came home, so I ran out of time. Sucks, and I'm very disappointed in myself, but I'll be again trying the weekend after this weekend. I can't even bear the thought of another week of school before I die, but whatever, I literally have no other time to squeeze it in. Maybe I'll find some miraculous hope in the meantime, but I doubt it. Reach out if you want to schedule a double suicide together. (Only via Discord, I'm not gonna meet anyone irl.)
By 'school' - do you mean high-school or tertiary?

Hope you are coping today op ♥️

• Love
Reactions: ForeverBroken and Freyja13
HealMyBrain

HealMyBrain

Dec 6, 2023
By 'school' - do you mean high-school or tertiary?

Hope you are coping today op ♥️
I'm in college. I guess it really isn't that terrible, because it's not like a constant all-day deal like high school was. It's still just so draining. I hate it.

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
I'm in college. I guess it really isn't that terrible, because it's not like a constant all-day deal like high school was. It's still just so draining. I hate it.
Thank gosh! I was really worried you may have been a minor for a moment there. We use different slang :)

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Since you have the time check around for proper method. You don't want to mess it up and be much worse off than you are.

Reactions: TheShadowKing
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
if i had access to shotgun i would go with KSG Keltec for sure ..
there's nothing left of anything above the body after that goes off

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
lostall_hope11

lostall_hope11

let me sleep
Oct 24, 2023
i've been looking for a buddy. either way, whatever you choose i hope you find peace. you can msg me anytime <3

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
From what I've read, going through the mouth is pretty certain to work, right? Putting the barrel in my mouth, aiming it up, and shooting? Is there any other tips I need to know, or is it that easy — in the mouth, point up, blam?
Hoho nononononono. There's a pic showing what happened to someone who did that. He looked like an alien. There's fates worse than death

Here's some tips

You gotta angle it to hit the brainstem:

169518 Proper angle gunshot

kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
there are people who used a gun and ended up blowing their faces off but survived... and if you do it where people might come home, they might try to save you and you'll have to deal with the aftermath if you survive

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
there are people who used a gun and ended up blowing their faces off but survived... and if you do it where people might come home, they might try to save you and you'll have to deal with the aftermath if you survive
planes fall out of the sky too. but it's very rare. the media in both cases will focus on the failure. if someone hasn't shot a agun before , hasn't practiced ctb with it , and aims wrong under chin and flinches before the shot. it's different when you take 1000's of shots at the range , and practice ctb with it hours per day, and know that you have to not flinch before the shot , and know that you have to put it 2-3 inches inside mouth aimed at brain/brain stem at 45 degree angle

Reactions: breezeboy and Deleted member 65988
kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
planes fall out of the sky too. but it's very rare. the media in both cases will focus on the failure. if someone hasn't shot a agun before , hasn't practiced ctb with it , and aims wrong under chin and flinches before the shot. it's different when you take 1000's of shots at the range , and practice ctb with it hours per day, and know that you have to not flinch before the shot , and know that you have to put it 2-3 inches inside mouth aimed at brain/brain stem at 45 degree angle
I guess it depends on how good you are with a gun then? I've shot a rifle and a glock at a shooting range and it was really difficult because the kickback was too much for me. The gun would shift out of place and every time I heard a shot I would flinch and close my eyes. OP says they've never used a gun before so if they don't know how to handle it they might miss. They also are afraid of doing it wrong and end up disabled which could happen if they don't know how to use a gun. And, I mean, even if you are sure it's at a 45 degree angle before you shoot, the recoil could shift the gun into different angle. OP, maybe you should practice at a shooting range first or explore other options?

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I guess it depends on how good you are with a gun then? I've shot a rifle and a glock at a shooting range and it was really difficult because the kickback was too much for me. The gun would shift out of place and every time I heard a shot I would flinch and close my eyes. OP says they've never used a gun before so if they don't know how to handle it they might miss. They also are afraid of doing it wrong and end up disabled which could happen if they don't know how to use a gun. OP, maybe you should practice at a shooting range first or explore other options?
Yeah the flinching before the shot is the main problem. the only way to fix that is 1000's of shots at the shooting range until you can hit targets well. people think practice and expertise doesn't matter . but it does in everything ctb too. They've never shot a gun never practiced and then think it will work when it counts. it's not the kickback otherwise expert shooters would never be able to hit targets 100's of meters away but they can every time and the rifle still has a kick after. have to don't flinch before the shot and keeping the gun perfectly still but only moving the trigger . dry firing cures this . doesn't make sense to waste ammo firing until this is fixed have to dry fire no ammo 1000's of shots, work every day until you can move the trigger without moving the gun not flinching then go to the range with live ammo.

Practice is necessary for any thing any job any skill. take anything like chess, piano , platform diving etc. anyone would think you would try one of those high platform dives the olympic divers do without practice? you would break your neck or back and might still remain alive. no of course we all know those divers practiced 1000's of hours to be able to do that not only safely but with such accuracy.

what if someone offered me or you 10 million dollars to code a website in 6 months or play a piano sheet of music from mozart but you had to do it very well or no 10 million dollars? do you think you could go do it in 6 months with no practice ? what if someone else practiced 10 hours every day coding a website for 6 months then you see they'd have a chance . same thing for piano doing any job. so people think they can grab a gun no practice and do it perfectly.you can't you need practice imo.

everyone thinks it's the kicback. no the speed of the kickback you can see that with your eyes as the gun kicks back . that's super slow compared to the speed of the bullet the bullet is so fast that your eyes can't see it 1200 feet per second plus. the bullet is long gone before the gun kicks back . if the gun kicked back at that speed that would kill you . it's the flinching moving the gun before the shot.

26 times USA shooting champ:

Last edited:
kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
Yeah the flinching before the shot is the main problem. the only way to fix that is 1000's of shots at the shooting range until you can hit targets well. people think practice and expertise doesn't matter . but it does in eveything ctb too. They've never shot a gun never practiced and then think it will work when it counts. it's not the kickbak othewise expert shooter would never be able to hit targets 100's of meters away but they can every time and the rifle stil has a kick after. it's not flinching before the shot and keeping the gun perfectly still but only moving the trigger . dry firing cures this . doesn't make sense to waste ammo firing until this is fixed have to dry fire no ammo 1000's of shots, work every day until you can move the trigger without moving the gun not flinching then go to the range with live ammo.

Practice is necessary for any thing any job any skill. take anything like chess, piano , platform diving etc. anyone would think you would try one of those high platform dives the olympic divers do withiout practice? you would break your neck or back and might still remain alive. no of coiurse we all know those divers practiced 1000's of hours to be able to do that not only safely but with such accuracy.

what if someone offered me or you 10 million dollars to code a website in 6 months or play a piano sheet of music from mozart but you had to do it very well or no 10 million dollars? do you think you could go do it in 6 months with no practice ? what if someone else practiced 10 hours every day coding a website for 6 months then you see they'd have a chance . same thing for piano doing any job. so people think they can grab a gun no practice and do it perfectly.you can't you need practice imo.

26 times USA shooting champ:

I just think OP should consider all possibilities before deciding on a method. Going out and practicing 1000's of shots could be hard for a suicidal person who likely can't even get through the day. I agree with you and also think one should be properly equipped but it seems like they are looking for a fast solution and don't want to take that much time to practice. OP, is it feasible for you to practice a lot before you do it? It could be good for you to practice to give you time to decide if you still want to go through with it.

Last edited:
kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
gvpedia.org says gun suicides have a 82.5% fatality rate which is high but what if you turn out to be the the other 17.5% who survive? Especially if you don't know how to use a gun. Suicide isn't something to be taken lightly and shouldn't be a rash decision, OP. It should be very, very carefully planned out because the worst thing would be surviving. My intention is not to attack you but the fact that you "ran out of time" because your roommates came home makes it seem like you haven't planned this out enough. And, why don't you have time? If you plan on dying, then your responsibilities don't matter right? If you still care about these things, are you absolutely sure, without a doubt you want to die? I hate it when people invalidate my pain but if you're not sure, you shouldn't do it. Please, methodically plan this out before you do it.

HealMyBrain

HealMyBrain

Dec 6, 2023
gvpedia.org says gun suicides have a 82.5% fatality rate which is high but what if you turn out to be the the other 17.5% who survive? Especially if you don't know how to use a gun. Suicide isn't something to be taken lightly and shouldn't be a rash decision, OP. It should be very, very carefully planned out because the worst thing would be surviving. My intention is not to attack you but the fact that you "ran out of time" because your roommates came home makes it seem like you haven't planned this out enough. And, why don't you have time? If you plan on dying, then your responsibilities don't matter right? If you still care about these things, are you absolutely sure, without a doubt you want to die? I hate it when people invalidate my pain but if you're not sure, you shouldn't do it. Please, methodically plan this out before you do it.
Oh, believe me, I don't think you're attacking me at all! I actually really appreciate the advice, because that's what this site is all about! In the past 6 days since posting this, I have been looking into other methods too, just to keep my horizons open and make sure I'm investigating EVERYTHING I can. I'm currently still in the process right now of deciding what I'd like to do for sure, and these forums have been an invaluable resource. And regarding the "running out of time" comment — that was mostly in regards to the fact my roommates arrived home. I'd prefer to not have to traumatize them right off the bat — I'd much prefer to be completely alone when I do it, so them arriving back kinda ruined the vibe for me. I was also kind of bummed out because that was the only opportunity I had to really be alone for a while. Plus, regarding responsibilities — I don't really care about my responsibilities that much personally, but I'm continuing to keep up with schoolwork and personal engagements to put on a façade. I don't want people suspecting a THING about me being suicidal, so I'm still putting in the effort to continue my normal routine so people are none the wiser. Kind of stupid since they'll see my dead body one way or another, but that's where I'm choosing to put my effort anyway. I feel like a robot on autopilot.

Reactions: XdragonsoulX