J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021
I got the N yesterday. I have 19.5g in solution. I need to go soon but have no opportunity to take it. There is a vigilant resident in the next room at night and a dog that reacts to any sound. Should I just go in a field somewhere, sit down and take it?
Stupidly, I've transferred to a non-sterile bottle which gives me about a week or 2 before bacterial growth starts. WTF was I thinking? I did fully intend to take it last night before I realised how exposed I was.

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide and Fthis
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Can't you go to a hotel room for a 1 day?
If not, going under a bridge or in a place in which there are almost no people (so that you don't traumatize them) would be the best.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Fthis
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Is bacterial growth really that much of a problem? It's pretty much an inert solution without anything for bacteria to feed on. I'm no chemist but I'd imagine oxidation would be more of the issue, but even then with 19.5 G it would have to degrade a lot before you'd really have any worries about it not getting the job done.

Reactions: whitefeather and Meditation guide
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Keeping it in the fridge will help prolong it

T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I wonder how does it taste
There are threads on here about that. It tastes BAD apparently but there are ways to counteract that.
I got the N yesterday. I have 19.5g in solution. I need to go soon but have no opportunity to take it. There is a vigilant resident in the next room at night and a dog that reacts to any sound. Should I just go in a field somewhere, sit down and take it?
Stupidly, I've transferred to a non-sterile bottle which gives me about a week or 2 before bacterial growth starts. WTF was I thinking? I did fully intend to take it last night before I realised how exposed I was.
Going to a field sounds nice anyway.. but why are you worried for doing it at home? Is it because you're worried about being caught or saved after taking it? As I'm pretty sure once you've drunk it there's no saving you anyway. If you're worried about traumatising people who might find you then I guess the field idea is the way to go.

Last edited:
S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
You are just lucky to have it. Finding a place/opportunity is the least of the problem.

• Love
Reactions: TessB and watchingthewheels
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
You need how much time to drink it? And it takes it's reaction in how much time? 15 minutes?

Reactions: TessB
GemCami

GemCami

Incomplete
Sep 10, 2019
Doesnt it just....make you fall asleep? So what is a vigilant neighbor going to do? People sleep on a daily basis.

Reactions: Isadeth, TessB and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Doesnt it just....make you fall asleep? So what is a vigilant neighbor going to do? People sleep on a daily basis.
someone could be on a bus, or a park bench, or in their room, anywhere I would think.