junie-est

junie-est

A robot's best friend.
Jul 12, 2018
Earlier this evening I had a phonecall from my mother about how useless and a waste I was essentially, and when push came to shove....I pushed and shoved myself around resulting in my window becoming shattered for my car solely from the force of my head. I called my mother about the situation and now I am no longer allowed at her house, it's a shame I had to miss my desired date this week, but now I have to deal with being a burden on everyone much longer. Today truly has been a terrible saturday and I hope I don't have trouble sleeping tonight.

Reactions: Mari, Maggotymaggots, Smilla and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
You really need to cut ties with that evil woman. I cut ties with my mother because she never loved me and didn't keep me safe as a child. She never truly had my best interests at heart. This was a sign to move on I think. About where to go, I'm not sure but when u collect yourself your head will clear up and help u figure it out. I would not go back to that situation, that sounds terrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: nonexistance, Mari, Smilla and 1 other person
junie-est

junie-est

A robot's best friend.
Jul 12, 2018
You really need to cut ties with that evil woman. I cut ties with my mother because she never loved me and didn't keep me safe as a child. She never truly had my best interests at heart. This was a sign to move on I think. About where to go, I'm not sure but when u collect yourself your head will clear up and help u figure it out. I would not go back to that situation, that sounds terrible.
I just don't know where to go, I'm only 18 and where I live it's practically impossible to find any temporary housing or even anywhere to start fresh. I honestly feel like I've reached the end of the line. But I came to a partial decision that I'm not going to die in Florida of all places.

Reactions: Smilla and Tiburcio
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Hey u are only 18, there's definitely help out there for u. In this case because you are so young I would try to look for services. Not all services for youth are easy to find. If u have a smartphone and internet obviously u do lol! I actually had gotten a ton of direction and help from pple on twitter although I never took up the advice. Bad on me. Joining the military is actually a good choice for young guys. My friend who is a YouTuber and author says the military is one option to get u in a better situation. My friend name is Aaron Clarey. If u have to be homeless for a short time find tips on what to do. I know how stressful I've been in some tough spots myself and even now rarely far from homelessness. It's not the end of the world but u should definitely get away from that abusive situation. Eventually u will figure things out but u will never get better till u leave. I've been in abusive situations I had to just leave and with nowhere to go. The only difference is I had a little money to get a motel till I could figure it out.

Reactions: BurningLights
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I've had to take desperate measures b4 to survive when I didn't know what to do. I'm not suggesting break the law but please don't be afraid to reach out to people on social media or just even Craigslist. I have posted an ad just looking for a place to stay. Yea it's scary and u must use your best judgement in figuring out if someone is dangerous or not. One thing about being a guy is it's a bit less likely you will be raped. But reaching out is something u have to do in a situation like this. You will be surprised at how willing people can be to help you. It's hard at first bc we are taught to not ask for help and feel kind of reluctant even. Ok I wish u luck in getting out of that situation and getting into a better situation.

Reactions: BurningLights
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Any chance you could get the car fixed so you could have a place to stay at night? Other wise, maybe acquire a tent to camp for a while until you find some help from services? Maybe if you are able or willing to work, you could try WOOFing? (It's a world wide organisation for farmers who will house you for some amount of help with their crops/animals/servicdes/cooking/other manual labor)

Please take good care and listen to your needs, if you feel she is toxic for you at the moment, stay away from her for now. If she isn't going to help and support you, you unfortunately need to find a way to do that yourself suddenly.. I suggest going to nature to get a break from the chaos in life for a little while. I hope you'll be okay, considering.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I just don't know where to go, I'm only 18 and where I live it's practically impossible to find any temporary housing or even anywhere to start fresh. I honestly feel like I've reached the end of the line. But I came to a partial decision that I'm not going to die in Florida of all places.
That's interesting. I also have made the decision not to die in California.