• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LeonardChurch

Mar 24, 2023
I dont really have any education on any methods of suicide, and I was curious about one in particular that Im interested in, but I dont think its that popular of a method. Toaster in the tub. Does anybody here know how it goes down? Like, is it fast, does it hurt a lot? Its one of the most available methods to me and Ive been considering it but I need to do more research and I wanted to see if anyone here knew.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Many bathrooms have ground fault outlets. It is also a method often seen in movies. Movies are not reality.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Most of the times it doesn't kill, and the newer toasters don't short circuit in water anymore. It's also relatively painful, since the voltage is not enough to kill you in an instant. That's for toasters idk about the other cooking appliances like a fryer or a hot pot stove, but I would advise to stay away from this method if possible.

Reactions: Worndown