alpacasuitcase

alpacasuitcase

Jan 22, 2021
The last week of February. Looks like I'm dying in March after all :)

I've done 90% of my preparation. I'm gonna be so ready. I'm glad I found out about SN so I don't have to hang.

Thank you guys ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Avyn
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
I wish you the best of luck! Thank you for being a part of us, we will certainly miss you ♥
I do hope that you change your mind and that something good happens in your life, but remember that nobody can stop you!

• Hugs
Reactions: alpacasuitcase
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I have to sell my house before I ctb and I'm getting nothing done because I'm so depressed that I spend most of the day in bed. Maybe I can try harder if I use you as my inspiration. Good luck. Btw, what are you doing with your things since you won't be able to take them with you?

alpacasuitcase

alpacasuitcase

Jan 22, 2021
I have to sell my house before I ctb and I'm getting nothing done because I'm so depressed that I spend most of the day in bed. Maybe I can try harder if I use you as my inspiration. Good luck. Btw, what are you doing with your things since you won't be able to take them with you?

Thank you, that's so sweet! <3

I have some things hidden aside and labeled for their people. I stated in my note where I want important things- car, dog, etc. The house money is going to pay off all of my debt (i don't have much)

Last but certainly not least, I'm going to withdraw almost of my money (autopay bills) and hide it in my room. I've written in my parents' paragraph that there's money.

Going through a divorce at the moment and I want to safeguard my things from him since he'll be my default beneficiary.

I'm also going to cancel my debit card so that nobody has to worry about canceling any of my subscriptions.

• Hugs
Reactions: booray