GhostOfOctober

GhostOfOctober

Jan 18, 2021
The two most prominent reasons are
1. Ive became online friends with a group of people through my hobby. We talk on Instagram dm's like everyday. We are supposedly going to meet up in the summer.
2. I feel like I have to prove all the people who have doubted me wrong. I can't let them win.

But other than that my life is shit. Those are the only two strings that have me attached to consciousness. Everything else is boring, hopeless, and closing in.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: milly, NearlyIrrelevantCake, OldDrummer and 7 others
SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
I think it's absolutely great that you have things to stick around for. Friendships are important as humans are social species, connection makes us feel better, fighting hardships alone is always harder. Take care.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, whatevs and GhostOfOctober

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
I've found my reason too: I'm a coward. jokes aside though, it is good that you have people to connect with and friends are definitely a good reason to live for x

• Hugs
Reactions: GhostOfOctober
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
The two most prominent reasons are
1. Ive became online friends with a group of people through my hobby. We talk on Instagram dm's like everyday. We are supposedly going to meet up in the summer.
2. I feel like I have to prove all the people who have doubted me wrong. I can't let them win.

But other than that my life is shit. Those are the only two strings that have me attached to consciousness. Everything else is boring, hopeless, and closing in.
I hope you can ascend into IRL friendship. Congrats! It's a big step.

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves and GhostOfOctober
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Thats great to have you stick around, like watevs said I hope it can grow into IRL but one step at a time. All the best

• Love
milly

milly

uncertain of things
Nov 28, 2021
yeah... i can't seem to get past online chats to IRL friends. Good for you

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am pleased for you that you have a reason to stay. For me personally, I am only still here because it is so difficult to leave this world. I also see life as being boring and in my case everything is hopeless. It can be very depressing, being alive. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs