Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
there's not a day that goes by that i don't think to myself i'd be better of dead now
from 2014 to 2016 i smoked weed everyday and listen to music with headphone one resulting in hearing damage to both of my ears tinnitus it went really deep into my brain and also caused a brain injury now i can't work i use to be computer programmer
i just wish i could walk into a shop and buy N i'd drink it the same day
for 7 years i've not want to be here anymore
what the fuck is one meant to do when we are trapped here without a easy reliable method i just wish someone could help me die by providing contacts to someone who sells N without needing to use bitcoin because i don't have any government id, if i was free i'd build a bomb to kill my self but the risk of being caught is too much fuck this world and all the things alive in it for making me live out my misery here, this website isn't very helpful in helping people reliable die
i'm damaged beyond repair and there no medication in the world that can fix me
just hopeless trapped wishing i could switch off, life just meant to be a ride that you can get off at any time
i don't know why has individuals we are made so powerless and forced to live out our miseries here fuck society for enslaving us and making us powerless todo anything about our suffering

there must be a combination of drugs that one can take that will result in peaceful death that i can get my hands on
fuck the goverment for restricting and regulating every easy method out of existance

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, EndJstifiesTheMeans, todiefor and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so inhumane to me how we cannot just leave this world in peace, it's like so many forget that we are all just going to die anyway, in my case could never see a point to suffering so unnecessarily where all that's inevitable is being slowly tortured by old age. I certainly see existence as being so harmful and repulsive but it's so horrible how despite this humans wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot easily free themselves and are instead just expected to suffer.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Drugs are bad business. There's a reason only 2% of CBT deaths are due to drugs alone. It's your choice, but there are better ways.

ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
same. been wanting it for 12-13 years at this point. totally waste of a life that nor even my own parents wanted and threw me up for adoption. untold misery