R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I'm going to just cut it all short. 2 months. That's it. Then I'm done. I just need to find a method and get everything together. It's what needs to be done. Death is just another part of life. It makes no difference if I die now or later. I'm just going to spend a couple decade in pain if I don't do it soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Superdeterminist, hfdepression30, PlushieLover and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Interesting thoughts about death. It's just part or life; something inevitable so, better embrace it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hurt, hahabye, placeholder and 1 other person
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
I'm going to just cut it all short. 2 months. That's it. Then I'm done. I just need to find a method and get everything together. It's what needs to be done. Death is just another part of life. It makes no difference if I die now or later. I'm just going to spend a couple decade in pain if I don't do it soon.
The amount of times I've said this in my life and I'm still here right now.. pain

• Aww..
Reactions: hahabye and lobster salad
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021

The amount of times I've said this in my life and I'm still here right now.. pain
Yeah but I have no reason to be around. Nothing going for me. Just wasting away. And self destructing. Maybe something is keeping you around but nothing, literally nothing is waiting for me, nothing is keeping me around. It's more than the aching pain that makes it unbearable to live.