OcularFear

OcularFear

The only way I win is if I die.
Jan 16, 2024
Apologies for the bad hand writing. Everything in this notebook is hastily written as I only really write in it to try and get my thoughts out into something that makes sense, it's hard when you can't even understand your own thoughts through screams and laughter echoing around in between them. Before I die I think I'm going to burn it, I don't want my family to know just how truly fucked up my mind is. Even I can admit that I've gone off the deep end at this point. But I have no desire to try and fix it.

My parents found my old notebook and called the cops, all they did was talk to me and had me call some human resources mumbo jumbo and try to get a county provided therapist of some sort. It gave me some sort of hope at the time, but then I waited and waited. And nothing came of it. Never got that therapist. Never got any inkling of fucking help. So I gave up. And I'm now running towards what I feel like is my destiny. Death, and only that.

Edit: didn't let me attach the photo and honestly I don't have the effort left to try and fight with it to get it to post, so I guess no photo.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Princess_Kitty
permanently tired

permanently tired

I know you're laughing
Nov 8, 2023
I tried attaching pictures in an informational post and couldn't. No idea why.