Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Victim of abuse and the US healthcare system
Oct 19, 2023
I've made the difficult decision to quit school for this semester. My mental health is still too fragile to handle it, and I'm still in a place where I need to be hospitalized frequently. It sucks, but I've already gotten several zeros on assignments in different classes because I was in the hospital.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadmailman, sadwriter and Saxenomorph
Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
I'm not hospitalized yet but for some reason my mind is very numb and i can barely finish daily tasks, something that makes me fail miserably in uni. I also want to quit for this year and try again the next but my parents insist that i should keep going. I just can't explain myself to them.

Reactions: Don’tDoxMe
sadwriter

sadwriter

Hanging in there
Aug 29, 2023
I also had to quit school this semester, the semester I was supposed to graduate no less.

I'm sorry you're in this place and I know how hard it can be. It's good that you were able to do what was best for your health, though, and I hope that you get the time you need to take care of yourself. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Don’tDoxMe
Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
I decided not to go back this year and now I'm clueless where my life is headed. I hope everything works out for you.