• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
Anyone else made the same decision? He's a 3,5 year old labrador. They live an average of 10 years I think.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Beyond_Repair, Joarga, Lostandlooking and 4 others
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
my dog was about 12-13 when i started really thinking about it. i'd look at her and wonder how long she'd live. it was 16. that was about 4-5 yearrs ago and i did have a 'go' at joining her but here i still am. f'n sucks.

whatcha name him/her?

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, Lostandlooking, thewalkingdread and 3 others
hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
I see. His name is Mister Peanutbutter

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder, MyChoiceAlone, yellowjester and 1 other person
elvvsie

elvvsie

23F
Jul 18, 2024
Mr peanut butter is the cutest name! I did try when my dog died, he was only 8 :( he was my support system ngl

• Hugs
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone and Praestat_Mori
hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
Mr peanut butter is the cutest name! I did try when my dog died, he was only 8 :( he was my support system ngl
Thank you. His name is from the show Bojack Horseman on Netflix. There's no reason for me to live without him. I'll spend the rest of my Money on him

• Hugs
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone, elvvsie and Marcus Wright
M

Marcus Wright

Dec 20, 2021
Same decision with my toy poodle, she's 6 this year so i guess i have about a decade left as well :ahhha:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone and hopelessgirl
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
you won't regret it. dogs are the best things in life if you ask me. i missed petting a dog so much that i walked 2 hrs to a dog cafe. honestly, it looked closer on the map XD. unfortunately, i found them too late. they are closing at the end of this month. there were 4 dogs at the time. i'll try and visit again before then. i didn't stay too long. maybe about an hour. it was just awkward petting someone elses dog for longer than that but it was something that i really wanted/needed.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopelessgirl and wCvML2
lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
I also decided to live, but as long as my parents live, when they die I will do it immediately.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopelessgirl