• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EternalSleep

Jul 4, 2018
I couldn't quite recover from depression because I already know the truth about this world. We are all killing planet Earth and the environment will collapse at some point. I do believe we are past the point of no return. It's all going to hell!

I decided I want to continue living because I want to see how it all ends. Supposedly we humans are "pro life" and would not allow anyone to escape this world of misery. Yet we slaughter untold millions of animals for consumption and we just keep on producing carbon emissions endlessly. I would totally buy that we as a species are prolife if we truly cared about the Earth.

Well fuck this! I will allow this toxic world to finish me off. My only wish is to witness the collapse and despair as the world goes to hell. I want to shove it in their faces that I was right all along. That it is not worth living in this universe. I want to see them lose hope so they can feel what I feel.

Our liberation is nigh!

• Love
Reactions: timetogo, paintedhouse, puppy9 and 3 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Why not try doing something about it?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I don't but I've tried otherwise what's the use in complaining? Least you can do is not make it any worse

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
I'm afraid you would need more than 1 lifetime to see the world/society collapse. You'll see plenty of effects on the enviroment but not the collapse of it nor that of mankind.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals