• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Their constant chirping must be put an end... Any ways I can scare them away without having to buy something or bang on my AC and yell at them? Unfortunately, they are too high up for the neighborhood cats to get to them... Maybe build a ladder for the cats?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dartz and inconsequential
L

Lavendel

Aug 11, 2018
do you want to scare them or annihilate em

Reactions: Dartz, inconsequential and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
do you want to scare them or annihilate em

Scare them. Annihilating them would result in a lot of dead bird corpses near my window and then I'd have to smell their rotting flesh all the time.

Reactions: inconsequential
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
What kind of birds? Starlings etc seem immune to anything but physical violence and I am not even sure that death permanently stops them. They will perch a meter from you and chirp mockingly whilst pooping on everything. For many normal (non demonic) birds just some shiny, noisy stuff like foil strips or plastic streamers in the wind will keep them away.

Reactions: inconsequential and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
What kind of birds? Starlings etc seem immune to anything but physical violence and I am not even sure that death permanently stops them. They will perch a meter from you and chirp mockingly whilst pooping on everything. For many normal (non demonic) birds just some shiny, noisy stuff like foil strips or plastic streamers in the wind will keep them away.

I'll try to figure out what kind birds they are but thanks for the tips. I will try the tin foil strips and plastic streamers first.

Reactions: inconsequential
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
Scare them. Annihilating them would result in a lot of dead bird corpses near my window and then I'd have to smell their rotting flesh all the time.
Not if you eat them as soon as the cat kills them.

P

Person

May 29, 2019
In my city, shop owners use water guns on them. Doesn't harm them and puts them off coming back (eventually)

Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
In my city, shop owners use water guns on them. Doesn't harm them and puts them off coming back (eventually)

That's an excellent idea. Thanks for sharing. I was thinking of building a huge ramp for all the homeless cats in my neighborhood as well. LOL

Reactions: Person
P

Person

May 29, 2019
That's an excellent idea. Thanks for sharing. I was thinking of building a huge ramp for all the homeless cats in my neighborhood as well. LOL
Love it!

Reactions: Severen
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019

Somebody say a ramp?

• Love
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, inconsequential, Severen and 1 other person