Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
I'm going to save up money to go to a fancy 20 story hotel, and stay on the top floor. I have a lot of flexibility, so while I'm at the hotel I'll do a "photoshoot" And maybe a livestream where I pose on the railing of the balcony and fall off, or just take a picture "for instagram". I weigh 43 kiligrams and I'm 5ft 1. Is this likely to kill me and pass as an accident (Only one person in my life knows I'm suicidle and likely won't tell anyone about it). I feel this will be easier for me to do mentally then hanging.

• Love
Reactions: PlushieLover
N

neren

Jan 17, 2021
Just don't hit a nice car on the way down.

• Yay!
Reactions: PlushieLover
Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
I was just reading that in ganging you'll be unconscious in 15 seconds and now I'm thinking about it as a second option after SN

N

neren

Jan 17, 2021
I was just reading that in ganging you'll be unconscious in 15 seconds and now I'm thinking about it as a second option after SN
if you do suspension rather than drop you can suffer for an extended period of time. SN isn't much more pleasant unless you can acquire the full regimen of suggested medications.

Reactions: Fthis
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
if you do suspension rather than drop you can suffer for an extended period of time. SN isn't much more pleasant unless you can acquire the full regimen of suggested medications.
SN is fairly pleasant on it's own - I don't think it will be that bad even without the suggested medications. If you do partial suspension right it's also really not that bad - people have managed to knock themselves out within seconds.

Reactions: Fthis