Xdyzine

Xdyzine

Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.
Nov 19, 2020
My deadline is nearing and I've been searching everything accessible to me for my way out. The only thing I can think of is 200g of metformin and around 270 mg of bromazepam , that's all I have access too. Which I'm considering getting before the weekend. Can't push forward. There's a high chance of failure with a higher chance of organ failure / injury which I don't really care about at this point , I'd like some input if possible . Because I'm seriously out of options.

• Hugs
Reactions: grungeCat, iwanttodie000, Trannydiary and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you're out of options.
The best advice would be for you to think of the consequences but it seems you've already done that.

I can do nothing but wish you lots of love and peace.

If you need to talk, feel free to pm me.

Hugs!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: iwanttodie000, Trannydiary and Xdyzine
J

jaranecdote

Mar 4, 2021
I wouldn't risk organ failure in your position. I too have a deadline(31st of March) but the best thing I have access to is pesticides. In my case, I'm not afraid of failure because the particular pesticide I have chosen is well associated with suicide in my country. What I fear is the 30mins to 2hrs of pain before death. If I can't find a suitable method, I would most likely extend my deadline (unless I suffer a major crisis and find the strength to take the pesticide in my anguish). You might be better off extending your deadline too

• Hugs
Reactions: iwanttodie000, Trannydiary and us_1999
Xdyzine

Xdyzine

Nov 19, 2020
I know what you mean, and I've been thinking it through for months if not years. There's more focus on the months cause I've extended it over and over to the point where I just can't anymore. If I don't figure something out soon, this'll be the way to go for me. Fail or not.
From what I've figured it'll be excruciating, that's why so many benzos to hopefully knock me out.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: iwanttodie000, LifeQuitter2018 and Trannydiary
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I don't think that combination is lethal.

Reactions: Xdyzine, LifeQuitter2018 and NegativeSymptoms
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
I'm sorry you feel that way. What's brought you to this pint. What do you do?

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
There's a high chance of failure with a higher chance of organ failure / injury which I don't really care about at this point , I'd like some input if possible . Because I'm seriously out of options.
I do not think it is a good idea. My input says to make sure and tell you not to do this method.

You said you do not care about those injuries right now, and you said it has a high chance of failure too.

Do you not think you would care about having caused yourself organ failure if that happened, living with that? It could be really bad.

Reactions: jaranecdote
Xdyzine

Xdyzine

Nov 19, 2020
I agree a 100 percent that's why I still haven't tried this, cause frankly it can't be considered a method if I'm being honest with myself. Running out of options with no options is like a crutch on its own.

• Hugs
Reactions: grungeCat and Spitfire
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I agree a 100 percent that's why I still haven't tried this, cause frankly it can't be considered a method if I'm being honest with myself. Running out of options with no options is like a crutch on its own.
It certainly can kill.

I would be worried about losing the function of my kidneys, and then being required to have dialysis for the rest of my life, or worse...

Xdyzine

Xdyzine

Nov 19, 2020
F**k, I know man.. I'm stuck between a hard place . I no clue what to do..
P:S I'm on benzos. Or alcohol all week.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: grungeCat
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I see... be careful as it's quite risky choice. No matter what you will do I wish you good luck and peaceful travel.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
F**k, I know man.. I'm stuck between a hard place . I no clue what to do..
P:S I'm on benzos. Or alcohol all week.
I know!!!

If you are asking me? Then, this plan should come to a full-stop, and it should not be considered a viable method to CTB.. like how you said you know it as well, and the effects could be unpredictable.

A person could be nearly 100% asymptomatic.. and then a severe distress could result while they are still consciously fully aware. [(edited): with metformin]

Last edited:
Reactions: jaranecdote