mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
I don't have any spirit from doing things in the life, the only wish i want is sweet death. Nothing satisfy me any more. it's sad i come to this conclusion after trying getting better for all years in my life. I can't do anything and i'm trapped in my mind wishing for ending all this suffering. I can't survive anymore for another years. i'm at my limit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kurai, Zanmato, kunikuzushi and 1 other person
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Experienced
Feb 16, 2024
I'm so sorry to see you this way. I too am in a similar situation so i do understand. But I've given myself some time

• Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21 and mrnamoshi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish for non-existence as well, only a permanent release from all suffering appeals to me, I understand feeling so tired of it all. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Zanmato
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
Seems like a rational decision, on your part.

I feel the same way, I have a long convoluted CTB plan, that will take multiple more years to finally achieve, but sometimes I wonder if it would be better to just jump the gun, and not do the more thought out one. reason being that things just get so bad that despite it being better to do it in a few years. I feel like the near 2-3 more years of this unnecessary suffering just isn't worth it.

Maybe I just crave death so much that it clouds my rational thinking and rational plan.

• Hugs
Reactions: mrnamoshi