• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

k.loves.octo

k.loves.octo

hiiii hi hi AHAHEHEHAHA
Jul 5, 2023
i've been thinking about all the ways i'd be WILLING to actually CTB!

these include:

-cut to bleed out to death

-OD with household pharmacy drugs

-SN if i can access

-Carbon monoxide / charcoal on a mini-stove

-hanging (i HAVE to do this properly, scared of ending up disabled/in pain)

-strangling myself/oxygen deprivation (fun..? sometimes i wrap a lace around my neck and pull it until i get super dizzy so if i build up a tolerance, this may not be so bad!)

that's all for now. jumping is OUT OF THE PICTURE! and anything requiring a needle. hell no…..

trauma-related fears.

i mean, i WOULD say "you wouldn't get it" but will anyone on here NOT get trauma-related issues lol?

so. what do you think?

TheHuman

TheHuman

-
May 31, 2023
Not a bad list of ways you would be willing to ctb. SN, and carbon monoxide seem like your best bets since they are usually pretty successful, and are relatively peaceful. I would say if possible go with SN, but if that's not available carbon monoxide will work, but SI could always kick in when doing that which is why I would recommend SN over carbon monoxide. Whatever you choose I hope you can be successful, in it and find peace.

Reactions: k.loves.octo
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Oding from pharmacy drugs won't work, slitting your wrist usually doesn't work, partial hanging is peaceful done right. Sn is becoming harder and harder to get, and co is also peaceful, idk up to you, best of luck

k.loves.octo

k.loves.octo

hiiii hi hi AHAHEHEHAHA
Jul 5, 2023
i dont know any over the counter drugs that WOULD work if i took enough like 50 or so, along with something to knock me out with melatonin and then something else to stop me from throwing up but that would've been my plan, if not, maybe partial hanging or sn/carbon mnx if i can access.
Oding from pharmacy drugs won't work, slitting your wrist usually doesn't work, partial hanging is peaceful done right. Sn is becoming harder and harder to get, and co is also peaceful, idk up to you, best of luck
forgot to actually reply, sorry, read above message

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Only SN, CO and hanging are reliable in my opinion. The other ones either don't work at all or have a very high failure rate involving unnecessary risks.

Octopixie

Octopixie

If not now, when?
Jun 26, 2023
Don't bother with the od cause an od amount is not always an amount that actually ends you, but you could be left disabled. Which unfortunately leads to issues with needing needles.

Wrist cutting isn't guaranteed even if you do hit the artery. Also this could and most likely lead to several needles being in your immediate future. Also leads to nerve damage and a whole slew of problems you most likely don't want. Also depending on where you do this cleanup is super expensive. I foolishly did it in my car.

I hope you find peace in whatever you decide. Please take your time in deciding in order to mitigate the risk of failure and the additional problems that come with it.

Reactions: k.loves.octo and Avalanche81
Avalanche81

Avalanche81

"'I'd rather burn out than fade away" Kurt Cobain
Feb 2, 2022
i dont know any over the counter drugs that WOULD work if i took enough like 50 or so, along with something to knock me out with melatonin and then something else to stop me from throwing up but that would've been my plan, if not, maybe partial hanging or sn/carbon mnx if i can access.

forgot to actually reply, sorry,

forgot to actually reply, sorry, read above message
MrDarkness is correct, stay away from the pharmacy drugs unless you have some potent pharmacy drugs your doctor prescribed you. Agreed, slitting won't work and his messy. Partial hanging and co best options.

k.loves.octo

k.loves.octo

hiiii hi hi AHAHEHEHAHA
Jul 5, 2023
ok so getting rid of all that useless ctb stuff, i read that for a CO death to happen (the odorless, colorless gas) you'd have to block vents or open airways within where you are, so i'd probably be doing this in my car. probably with one if those mini-plug-in stoves. i heard it's also peaceful. do you think that's my best way to go? it'll be harder to get SN and i don't really know as much about exactly HOW it works when it comes to actually using it to ctb.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that deciding on any potential methods is a personal decision, all that anyone can really do is do their own research which is why there is a suicide resource compilation section on here, I wish you the best with your plans.