Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
Because no matter how much I want to ask for help I never get it, it seems like my parents don't care because I said I feel horrible, And they only tell me that working or just thinking that I'm going to be fine will eliminate it. I want to be heard. It's horrible to have suicidal thoughts every day. It's horrible to just be ignored, It's horrible that no matter how much I try to be heard I'm only ignored, I hate those thoughts I feel like the only way to make them stop is if I kill myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: gravesfrommiami, Pluto, MatrixPrisoner and 5 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I feel the same, I always feel alone and empty, I feel every time I reach out, I just get judged. Tbh I just wanna be loved nothing else

Obscene Machine

Obscene Machine

Aug 18, 2023
People aren't perfect. Most of them are far from it, so it's common for parents simply not to know what to do. But you know yourself better than anyone else; so you have a choice to make. Before doing so, I would advice you seek some therapist's help; not to let them lie to your face and say that suicide is never the option, but to understand your situation and feelings.
Once you have a clear view of what you're going through, you have to decide if impending suffering is greater than the pain and effort it takes for someone to cbt. If this is the case and you feel confident enough, then you should take action. Remember, death is ground 0, no more suffering yet no more gratification, it's all a matter of understanding what's to come. Good luck regardless of what you choose

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I think I've talked about so much without actually doing it to the point where my family thinks I'm just crying wolf now. So don't even mention it anymore. I actually try to avoid my family altogether. I just have to get it over with and do it.