• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
I've been testing the waters with an extension cord and socks via partial suspension.
Honestly, I'm just tired.

This world makes it where the only way to get ahead is to be the bad guy. And I've made my mistakes but I can't redeem myself. And there are some days it seems like if I start over anymore I won't be myself. I'm thinking I'm just doing it. I'm tired of working 5 days a week to survive and try to enjoy two days a week.
I'm tired of the endless routine of feeling like I'm not enough and trying to step my game up just to realize that my autistic way of doing things will never be "approved" of.
I feel stupid and drained.
I have a great girlfriend,
But the idea of love Is Just something I really don't know if I can believe in anymore.

And then there's the bullying and harassment from the Discord from Curiosity, but of course I'm not the first one to call him out.
It seems like this world is made for predators.
And I think I'd rather die and be the bad guy anymore.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Wizard
Apr 15, 2024
It's true. Bad people rule, literally, by being the most ruthless. The human race is a failed species.

Reactions: TheLastGreySky