AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
I've had random cases of being depressed recently. Just depressed for no reason, even when I should be happy. I don't know why this happens or how to fix it. I feel terrible and I don't have the bravery to CTB anymore, I just hate everything,

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, LoiteringClouds, AAT and 5 others
G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
Idk how to fix it all I can offer is the thought that ur not alone. I get similar waves of depression even when I should be happy. Hope stuff works out 4 u

Reactions: reginas.specter and carac
LonelyPlanetBoy

LonelyPlanetBoy

Oct 22, 2023
I have similar kind of waves. I was feeling well for quite a long time and now suddenly it drops in again. Maybe it has to do with the season and because it's getting darker outside. Do you have an idea what your triggers are?

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and AllCatsAreGrey
AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Idk how to fix it all I can offer is the thought that ur not alone. I get similar waves of depression even when I should be happy. Hope stuff works out 4 u
Jee thanks -_-
I have similar kind of waves. I was feeling well for quite a long time and now suddenly it drops in again. Maybe it has to do with the season and because it's getting darker outside. Do you have an idea what your triggers are?
Well I sorta found out what I'm feeling. I'm worried about passing 25... I'm gonna be 24 next year and once I get to 26 I'll no longer be "young". I hate it. I wasted my youth because I can't socialize for shit. I never went to prom, I haven't had a true girlfriend til 2020 I think and even then she's long distance, I don't even know how to drive and I don't even have my own house. I wanna fucking turn back the clock or CTB but I have too much unfinished business with those I hate and I want to do it in a way that makes people not sad I'm gone. (Basically invoking the feeling of "she's in a better place now")

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Have you been diagnosed with anything ?
I know that people with bipolar can have something called " rapid cycling " which means the mood changes from high to low frequently and quickly.

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Have you been diagnosed with anything ?
I know that people with bipolar can have something called " rapid cycling " which means the mood changes from high to low frequently and quickly.
Autism, ADHD, and Depression.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Bumping because getting reactions with no solutions is annoying me

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
There are waves to my mood but it ranges from depressed to neutral, very rarely being positive at all. I feel depressed and anxious constantly for 'no reason'. In reality the reason is my entire life.

Epsilon Lyrae

Epsilon Lyrae

Aug 23, 2023
I understand you very well. I used to have a pretty stable mood, but last months I think I'm starting to have this sort of problem. Just a couple days ago I've been on my way home late at night from a friends place, it was raining and I felt so awful that moment. All the thoughts consisted of pure concentrated loneliness, sadness and emptiness of my life. I thought I might just jump under passing cars because to me there was no point in continuing existing. The only thought that my sister will probably miss me kept me from doing that. Eventually I got home, ate something, had a tea and this horrible mood eased up a bit.
I think my mood is caused by loneliness. Usually hearing kind words from someone make me feel quite much better.

So I can assure that you are not alone who has this sort of problems, and having these mood periods doesn't mean there is something is wrong with you. It's just another shitty thing we all have to deal with.
I'm not sure though if someone can provide a solution for you apart from basic advice…

moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
Bumping because getting reactions with no solutions is annoying me
Solutions are often very personal.

Sometimes it can be as easy as doing a mindful practice like meditation or yoga, or doing some kind of art; sometimes it's more involved and you need a professional to help you understand your issues.

Usually finding a way to switch things up and just changing your perspective can help a lot. Here's a really silly suggestion, but try standing upside down on your hands against a wall (if you can). Not only does it get blood to your brain but in a more metaphysical way you are quite literally changing your perspective of everything.

canibesaved

canibesaved

Oct 22, 2023
I wish I knew, all it takes is one inconvenience and i'm ready to end it all again. I try taking it step by step moment by moment. it's the only thing that keeps me from crying while walking at school.

I wish peace for you

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Solutions are often very personal.

Sometimes it can be as easy as doing a mindful practice like meditation or yoga, or doing some kind of art; sometimes it's more involved and you need a professional to help you understand your issues.

Usually finding a way to switch things up and just changing your perspective can help a lot. Here's a really silly suggestion, but try standing upside down on your hands against a wall (if you can). Not only does it get blood to your brain but in a more metaphysical way you are quite literally changing your perspective of everything.
Exercise and "art" is work for me. That's just more stress. Also professional help is out of the question because:
1. Money
2. Literally anyone can be a therapist nowadays. I've literally met someone who started a harassment campaign against me who was studying to be a therapist, said person would later go on to dox a child over petty Discord shit. My terrible mother is a therapist. If they're letting people like that deal with suicidal people, I don't want their fucking help.
And changing perspective is really just something that only works for 5 seconds. I'll consider doing the Sen-chan thing but I doubt it'll work.

Reactions: moondazed