• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
It's really such a shame that it's not a painless or reliable way to ctb, I have always wanted to bleed myself to death after stabbing myself over and over but unfortunately that wouldn't end well and would more than likely get me a one way ticket to the ward if I survive (which I likely would). Such a shame I have always imagined doing it and watching the blood pour out. But Hanging is another option I fantasized about doing and I may actually do since it's reliable and pretty painless I would say. Just need my rope to arrive why must it take so long?

• Aww..
Reactions: worthIess and Sylveon
StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
painless standing/cutting would definitely be nice.
May I ask if you Are going to do partial or full suspension hanging?

• Love
Reactions: AtomicWaffles
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
painless standing/cutting would definitely be nice.
May I ask if you Are going to do partial or full suspension hanging?
Partial, but if that doesn't work out I will do full suspension but also jump to make sure my neck breaks.

Reactions: StaringIntoAnAbyss
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I think that would take a lot of determination to carry out. Not to mention the chances of survival would be pretty high.

• Love
Giovannino224

Giovannino224

Are my thoughts even real?
Dec 10, 2023
I have always wanted to bleed myself to death after stabbing myself over and over.
It sounds like masochism to me, just saying.

• Love
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I get it. I've fantasized about ctbing in plenty of ways, but I'd say that cutting or stabbing myself to death were the methods I fanatsized about the most. Even now, I still find myself sometimes wanting to cut my wrists despite knowing that I'd probably just end up disabling myself instead of dying.

• Love
Minu

Minu

Dec 21, 2023
I sometimes get the urge to just stab myself, just to make people take me serious, but i am way to scared to actually do it. So even if it was a reliable way to die i dont think i would be able to do it.

• Love
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I mean, one hard stab to the jugular or carotid (which is how you check your pulse, you stick your fingers on your carotid) would be hard to revive. I don't get why stabbing is so looked down upon, provided one doesn't just slit their own throat but actually stabs it in the right place, it can be pretty lethal.

• Love
Reactions: VidFlumina and AtomicWaffles
tinystomps

tinystomps

Nov 30, 2023
It's really such a shame that it's not a painless or reliable way to ctb, I have always wanted to bleed myself to death after stabbing myself over and over but unfortunately that wouldn't end well and would more than likely get me a one way ticket to the ward if I survive (which I likely would). Such a shame I have always imagined doing it and watching the blood pour out. But Hanging is another option I fantasized about doing and I may actually do since it's reliable and pretty painless I would say. Just need my rope to arrive why must it take so long?
Same. Tbh people claim that they care but when it comes down to it they really don't. When it comes to the actual, raw pain and details they very quickly shy away.

• Love
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Normally I read these things and laugh at how horrible a concept it is….but I'm actually very guilty of this. There's a sick pleasure in imagining myself dying a pain, horrific death. No clue why, doesn't benefit anyone in the slightest, but sometimes I want to have a breakdown and slice myself limb by limb lol

• Love