F

flakeyknight

Jan 1, 2021
Been this way since I was enrolled in college. I can do ok with interviews for low pay jobs but I need some employer that will provide inusrance and make enough money for my parents to tolerate my prescence in their house. I have had 5 interviews for my major but was unable to get past the first stage. The best I can do is read off a script for a phone/webcam interview. I can't even do the physical tasks needed for some of the jobs I applied to either due to physical health issues. My depression is worsening each day and I spend hours researching SN sources. I am about to be cut off from my parents insurance and need to CTB ASAP.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: avaruus and annointed_towers
R

realname

May 8, 2023
Fuck this capitalistic world ... sucks so much I feel for your situation.
Jobs are becoming increasingly difficult for me to get & I hear you!!

Reactions: sserafim
deafening

deafening

louder than words
Sep 21, 2023
Personally, I never attended college or even attempted to apply for a job. I have always remained dependent on family, and it can feel really belittling at times. It sounds like you're trying your best and have taken some steps to improve. I hope you are able to rectify the situation, for the wellness you deserve!

aiki__0

aiki__0

Sep 18, 2023
Oh god I relate to this so much
When I was 16 , I couldn't even get low paying cashier jobs cause of autism and I am scared for when I need to apply for a high paying job
I've only had 2 interviews out of submitting 300+ applications

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Been this way since I was enrolled in college. I can do ok with interviews for low pay jobs but I need some employer that will provide inusrance and make enough money for my parents to tolerate my prescence in their house. I have had 5 interviews for my major but was unable to get past the first stage. The best I can do is read off a script for a phone/webcam interview. I can't even do the physical tasks needed for some of the jobs I applied to either due to physical health issues. My depression is worsening each day and I spend hours researching SN sources. I am about to be cut off from my parents insurance and need to CTB ASAP.
Won't provide insurance, doordash is always hiring. What physical health problems?