• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

darkhorse256

darkhorse256

Student
Mar 10, 2020
Hi all, I meant to ctb last year but life wasn't completely garbage, so I decided to give living a shot. Huge mistake..

Anyways, I'd just like to end it. I can't get SN in my country as it's illegal and drugs are heavily regulated and I also can't hang myself because my PTSD has led me to fear any physical sensation on my neck. I was thinking of drinking grapefruit juice with ivabradine to slow my heart rate to the point where it becomes too low. I had tachycardia before I took ivabradine but now, my pulse is around 70. Does anyone know the severity of the interaction between grapefruit juice and Ivabradine? I read online that it's a "major reaction" but I'm unsure of how much grapefruit or ivabradine I'd need to induce such a reaction.

T

Tigri

Jun 6, 2021
I take ivabravine as well but don't know. Grapefruit juice will slow down ivabravine metabolism but won't make it more toxic I guess.
Why not choose a proven method like SN?

T

thisplaceisaprison

Student
Mar 20, 2019
I take ivabravine as well but don't know. Grapefruit juice will slow down ivabravine metabolism but won't make it more toxic I guess.
They just said it was illegal in their country.

N

Naufrago

Somos o que pensamos...
Sep 24, 2021
I don't know what you read, but I believe if it was dangerous the media would report with warnings.

fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
well.. It slows down metabolism so drug should stay in your system for longer. Idk If it makes it deadly.

darkhorse256

darkhorse256

Student
Mar 10, 2020
I suppose ivabradine isn't too good of a method then :(. Thank you all for your help!