Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
We need to think outside of ourselves, we have to ponder the potential for absolute catastrophe despite our circumstances. And we also need to put aside our delusions and desires. Life is extremely dangerous, the potential for torture is limitless (especially as compared to the potential for pleasure). And, even if that wasn't true (which it is), the average human life is not all that spectacular either: school, work, chores... It's nothing but pure mediocrity at its finest.

But, regardless of this, people just procreate anyway, because who cares? It can't be denied that the person born might find existence horrendous, or that they might be abused, or that they themselves might abuse someone else, or any other awful scenario that you can imagine. This is not my opinion, this is a fact. I'm living proof of it, just like many other people (and animals) are.

Reactions: demuic and _Minsk
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence undeniably is so hellish, I just think the problem is that so many humans completely lack awareness and are blinded by delusional beliefs which sadly just leads to even more unnecessary suffering being experienced in this world filled with harm. Only non-existence is acceptable for me.

Reactions: demuic and Daxter_87