H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
If you loved me back, I would never have set foot in this place. Your love would have been the "happily ever after" of my life. Even if we didn't work out at last, your presence would be the testament that I'm able to be loved.
Instead I'm stuck in the darkness, getting depressed over my appearance, wishing to end it all.
You could have fixed my life, but you chose not to.
And it's not your fault.
In the highly unlikely event that you see this, I want to tell you that I still miss you.
And if I end up killing myself, I'll probably be thinking of you in my last moments.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rezzienator, Manaaja, Foresight and 4 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Im so sorry, Ivê been through that 6 years ago. I'm dating someone. But my feelings are still here. Was the love of my life, put a ringer on my finger and broke my heart in such a bad way that I tried to ctb so many times, I have scars in my arms trying to bleed out, tried overdosing, nothing. It's hard to let go someone you love. Not even a word I'm sorry I heard from him. Gave him everything, he cheated on me with someone to get a visa to the us. Someone nearly 40 years older than him….if you ever need to talk about it pm, me. A big hug.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rezzienator, HappyForever? and Manaaja