E

excinephile

Aug 20, 2024
So many people die prematurely everyday. Dying is like the most common and normal thing in the world, yet it seems so hard and unattainable for those who really are in need to go. As if death actively flees you when you try to achieve it.

• Hugs
Reactions: lovelesslifeless, sserafim, landslide2 and 1 other person
BobSmoked

BobSmoked

Aug 27, 2024
Somewhat relatable I sometimes feel that I've to see all I've known and love die before I'll be granted some peace not sure if that makes sense but I get the jist of what you are driving at my friend.

• Love
Reactions: excinephile
U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
I wish I could give my life to someone who would value it and make use of it.

Reactions: BobSmoked, Wolf Girl and excinephile
E

excinephile

Aug 20, 2024
Somewhat relatable I sometimes feel that I've to see all I've known and love die before I'll be granted some peace not sure if that makes sense but I get the jist of what you are driving at my friend.
Yeah this feels 100% on point. Forced to stay around until every ounce of meaning has withered away.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and BobSmoked
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
I wish I could give my life to someone who would value it and make use of it.
I feel the exact same way. I wish I could give my life to my coworker with cystic fibrosis. His life expectancy is shortened and he values and enjoys life immensely and has a wonderful girlfriend. Then there's me, the forever alone sex object who can't fit in anywhere and I'm going to be forced to live a full life unless I do the work to off myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, excinephile and BobSmoked
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Dying naturally may be common but killing yourself is another matter entirely. All in all, death is highly regulated to where society tries to make it that as little people kill themselves as possible. It's difficult to kill yourself. What's unregulated and happens as much as possible is birth

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand as I only just wish to permanently not exist, I'm so tired of suffering in this dreadful and torturous existence, only non-existence is desirable to me which is why it causes me so much pain how I cannot just easily die in peace.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
It's very difficult to exit this prison called life when you need to because they purposely made it that difficult.

They made Nembutal, cyanide capsules , assisting suicide , suicide booths inti crimes