• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I just can't. I'm trying but there is no way out.
I try therapy and my therapist is fucking ghosting me.
Can you believe that?
Dude I need fucking help with meds and some emotional support and you fucking tell me my messages are trivial?
Dude!
I'm not gonna pay him, fuck him.
Wanna send me to jail? Good, I have nothing left anyways.
Like wtf.

Guys don't do therapy with male therapists, men have 0 empathy. Sorry it's true. I said it.
I'm not sexist but (ok maybe I am a bit sexist) I've been to several therapists and males always give 0 fucks.
Old men in particular give 0 fucks. They be like: "oH I'm ClOsE tO ReTiReMeNt AnYwAys"
What they may have in experience they lack on empathy.
Young therapists are more attached to their patients because they are not used to see people suffering. So they will care more.

Also they know I have an hard time with relationships so they could close an eye if I had been a bit 'blunt' sometimes... But no.
What an ass.
Truth is they've given up on me without even trying, but they want ME to say I'm the one giving up.

I just checked my phone and they answered me, I just didn't get a notification...
I'm not gonna delete everything because I took the time to type it so f it. It's only a venting post anyways and nobody is gonna read it, but I needed to vent.

• Hugs
Reactions: wastingtime, Done_Surviving, Lost_my_soul and 2 others
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I completely agree about old men therapists, even though they got back to you after all.

Reactions: SmollMushroom
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
aven though he answered, did he actually said that your messages are so trivial??
Yeah, absolutely. And we weren't talking about the weather mind you.

We were talking about the medications he told me to follow.
Also I sent them two messages (back to back, so at the same time) during night time regarding the anxiolytics I'm taking and he said I spammed him continuously during night time and day time with trivial messages.
He is still kind of an ass.

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
Yeah, absolutely. And we weren't talking about the weather mind you.

We were talking about the medications he told me to follow.
Also I sent them two messages (back to back, so at the same time) during night time regarding the anxiolytics I'm taking and he said I spammed him continuously during night time and day time with trivial messages.
He is still kind of an ass.
even if you were asking about "trivial" things, if you are asking a damn psychologyst, maybe they are not so trivial to you, and that's why you are PAYING him to do his job. what is trivial for others may not be trivial for you or me or whoever.
so yeah, kind of an ass.

Reactions: SmollMushroom