jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Hi everyone. Haven't slept properly for a week. Tried lots of sleeping pills but haven't worked. I can't eat, feel sick, i dont know what day it is as everyday is the same for me . I really cant believe how low I have got. I remember when jobs were offered to me and I was in good state but didn't go for it. Now getting no job offers. I hate that I've ruined my life. I get no peace or rest as I cant even sleep. If I'd just done a job I would have kept myself busy, happy, money coming in and mental health would gave stayed normal. I really wish I was dead. I took some ldn and I took too much of it. It is for long covid symptoms . I lost my sight for a bit and was about to collapse. I wish I could ctb because my problems in head wont stop they are very extreme and its a battle. I just need sn.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pole, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That just sounds so horrible and exhausting what you have to endure, it's just so cruel how people cannot just free themselves from this existence in peace whenever they wish to, I hate how it has to be so difficult to die. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
That just sounds so horrible and exhausting what you have to endure, it's just so cruel how people cannot just free themselves from this existence in peace whenever they wish to, I hate how it has to be so difficult to die. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.
The mental torture doesnt stop its constant. I am thinking I have been fighting with my mental health and not slept for days. How does one cope in this way. Its unfair and very cruel. I dont know why I am alive just to suffer. I can't eat or do anything normal.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole