Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Hi,

I wanted to document what has happened. 5omorrow I do bowel prep and eliminate water.

So I was sectioned by landlady at terrible b&b who called police. They forced me into hospital. I was there for 3 weeks, not allowed to stand up so got weaker.

Everything I've done has gone wrong. I've lost 1000s on hotel reservations and flight reservations. Terrible brain fog. I transferred Ā£300 to myself and it hasn't gone through. I have no money.

So it begins

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: restingplace, LonelyKitten, princejohnny and 12 others
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
can you explain the method a bit more? I'm a little confused.

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I'm on my way out. Its OK . I have the sn, meto, domperidone, amytriptilene. I am worried about
- I forgot to connect vpn. Can sky call police in italy and degradation of sn
I weigh 20 kgs and will ctb with 100mg. Will that compensate
can you explain the method a bit more? I'm a little confused.
See above please

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: idk3, tiger b, SmollMushroom and 1 other person
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I am willing to use camera or whatever app so you can see how it works
You weigh only 44 pounds?

...am I missing something?
No. Thats what I weigh
I suffer with an eating disorder

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: LonelyKitten, SenseOfLoss, idk3 and 4 others
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Keep us updated. Damn 20 kg! I'm very sorry for your condition, I can't even imagine how would that be.
In any case, we are here if you need to chat or vent or support in general, whatever your plans are!
If you are determined to ctb, I wish you a peaceful journey and that everything goes smoothly!

• Love
Reactions: LonelyKitten, Ashu, idk3 and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm on my way out. Its OK . I have the sn, meto, domperidone, amytriptilene. I am worried about
- I forgot to connect vpn. Can sky call police in italy and degradation of sn
I weigh 20 kgs and will ctb with 100mg. Will that compensate
I'm sorry you have to suffer so much. with 100mg of SN? or ami?

• Love
Reactions: Jezzibell
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
People with EDs see
I will be dead by Monday morning, I have no choice. I've run out of money. It's well overdue and I'm excited by it. I'm happy to stream the sn finale but don't know if a way. If you know hiw, please tell me
I'm sorry you have to suffer so much. with 100mg of SN? or ami?
Sn. I've been travelling with it for 5 months
I start appetite suppressant tomorrow -mysimba. I will keep trying to reduce edema.

Mods - please delete account on Monday day if you don't see a post to this thread
20230708 181228
20230708 181228

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, LonelyKitten, ForeverBroken and 11 others
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
In my condition, I cannot think through what needs to be done. I will cancel all bank accounts, delete all emails and completely trash all browser activity including this and ed support forum. I will post until I ingest sn. If noone wants to watch then I will reset phone. I've booked.abfinal flight to Dublin but I won't take it. O4 I might. People who can do me harm won't find me

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten, Ashu and thewalkingdread
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action āš°ļøāš°ļøāš°ļø
Oct 13, 2023
Reactions: Ashu
SadSack

SadSack

Keeper of Angst
Oct 3, 2019
why do you keep booking flights and not going on them?
I admittedly had to re-read this a few times myself.

But what I'm assuming they're saying is that they missed out on their flights due to being forced into the hospital from that phone call incident. And after all of their money getting wasted(on missed trips and the mishap with their final 300) during that ordeal they're broke.

If I'm following correctly.

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
When you are severley malnourished. You cannot remember what you've done and do it again. Like with me hotels. I would book one then forget, do it again. Forget. It's called brain fog. You can see from my body that there are not enough calories or fat reserves for the brain to maintain usual functioning

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten, Unknown21, eatantz and 4 others
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action āš°ļøāš°ļøāš°ļø
Oct 13, 2023
When you are severley malnourished. You cannot remember what you've done and do it again. Like with me hotels. I would book one then forget, do it again. Forget. It's called brain fog. You can see from my body that there are not enough calories or fat reserves for the brain to maintain usual functioning
Yeh I see what you mean šŸ˜” you look just like Eugenia Cooney maybe even worse. I seriously hope you can get better, Hope those steps are being taken

• Love
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I'm sorry you got to this situation. Can I help you with something?ā¤ļø

• Love
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
I'm here to support you in any way possible, and very much hoping that whatever you choose to find peace goes according to plan.

• Love
Reactions: Jezzibell and Ashu
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023

I admittedly had to re-read this a few times myself.

But what I'm assuming they're saying is that they missed out on their flights due to being forced into the hospital from that phone call incident. And after all of their money getting wasted(on missed trips and the mishap with their final 300) during that ordeal they're broke.

If I'm following correctly.
Basically, the hospital put me in refeeding syndrome. It is a fatal condition. They didn't gradually increase calories or start regime properly, they gave me 5k from the get go

Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
You poor thing. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. If I could transfer parts of my body to you, I would do it in an instant.
Do your best to see straight with the fog.
Let us know if you need anything.

Reactions: Ashu
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Screenshot 20231109 141208 Chrome
Yeh I see what you mean šŸ˜” you look just like Eugenia Cooney maybe even worse. I seriously hope you can get better, Hope those steps are being taken

I'm sorry you got to this situation. Can I help you with something?ā¤ļø

I'm here to support you in any way possible, and very much hoping that whatever you choose to find peace goes according to plan.

You poor thing. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. If I could transfer parts of my body to you, I would do it in an instant.
Do your best to see straight with the fog.
Let us know if you need anything.
Your words mean everything to me. Its not just the anorexia but I'm about to face a legal calamity which my mother started. I'm truly done. If anything I want to get skinnier. I am taking on more food 5han I've done and I feel better but its only because I will die that it doesn't bother me

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LonelyKitten, idk3, eatantz and 1 other person
ć‚¢ćƒ›ćƒšćƒ³ć‚®ćƒ³

ć‚¢ćƒ›ćƒšćƒ³ć‚®ćƒ³

ā€¦
Jul 10, 2023
Reading this thread makes me feel so sorry for you.. I don't even know what to say.
I hope you can feel better soon and hopefully the brain fog you're suffering from doesn't cause you to do anything too bad.

Reactions: Iamtired, eatantz and jessisme
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Basically, the hospital put me in refeeding syndrome. It is a fatal condition. They didn't gradually increase calories or start regime properly, they gave me 5k from the get go
I have allowed one more day because edema and stomach have started clearing. This cannot fail
So miss Tuesday please if no post. I won't be interrupted until some time that day. Monday night ill be alone all night so no intervention possible -

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: idk3 and soulessbunny
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
My heart goes out to you, eating disorders are hell and I'm so sorry it's one you are trapped in. I hope you can find the peace you deserve.

• Love
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
So. Because of my ED - i cannot fast completely. I will vomit everything, take lax and diuretics.my bp is very low and I have to make sure I'm strong enough to finish once 8ve started. I've spent most of the day clearing stuff to nord. I'm exhausted. Should I drink alcohol. Not a lot, but it may help with amytriptilene overdose on top of sn. Amytriptilene first or second?

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: idk3 and Life Is My Coffin
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I'm loading lax and diuretics as I go. Even purging liquids. Like i say, I have an eating disorder and I find it hard to control food. I am still taking mysimba for appetite control. BUT I'm out of all food now almost and cannot get downstairs so thats one thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: idk3 and ć‚¢ćƒ›ćƒšćƒ³ć‚®ćƒ³
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Ok. So after I understood what SI stands for, I did some research. I dont think this will apply to me but who knows.

I usually push the boat out to the last minute when there is no time not to do anything. I may not be able to in this instance.

It feels wierd but strangely exciting to know you are facing your final curtain

• Hugs
Reactions: idk3, cherrypiegonnadie and Some place nice
cherrypiegonnadie

cherrypiegonnadie

Speed up with my eyes closed.
Sep 26, 2023
I wish you the best and deeply hope you find ur sweet release. Please be well, you were and are very strong.

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Wishing you all the best. Least i can do.
I am really sorry how life turned out for you.
I wish i could give you a hug.

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
I almost dies after loosing so much weight after a car crash. One day I start stuffing myself full of food just to get it over with, and 4 hours the pain grows and next thing I'm in the ER with a pump thought my nose and Drs. Scrambling all over. My stomach exploded (not exacly) but it disintended and expanded all over my body as it blew up like a baloon, stomach linining was reach my lungs putting pressure against entire upper body. CAT scan images are in textbook probably, after asking permission for CAT scan images to be published first massively disintended stomach that didn't burst.

C

CRT Seal TV

Oct 5, 2023
Can I ask what the legal calamity is that your mother is putting you through?

ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry for your situation. šŸ™