G

General_Associate

Dec 13, 2023
Hello all,I'm new here, I'm a paranoid schizophrenic. I've tired all the pills the therapy the hospitals and the sadness never goes away and never has. and my sadness is such an imposition on the ones I love it destroyed my marriage. Everyone is always worried about me and im tired of being sad and hallucinating and worrying my loved ones so I've decided to use insulin to get it over with. I don't want to live like this anymore. I'm thinking the last day of the year.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Anon7b8, Gonnerr, Leavesfromthevine and 3 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I am really sorry that you are suffering so much. Would you like to talk more about your feelings and what has led you to this decision and the date you have chosen? Do you have any children, friends, work, hobbies?

S

Stopmylife

Oct 11, 2020
I don't think it will work I'm sorry for you

BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Nov 16, 2023
I'm so sorry for your pain. I can sympathize. I've tried every therapy, legal drug, and inpatient treatment for my PTSD, depression, and anxiety. None of it helped.

Would your method using insulin really work, though? I only ask out of concern for you. I wish you peace no matter what.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really awful what you've been through but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I wish you the best in your plans.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck, i hope you will set yourself free from this pain.

huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
Wishing you peace to free yourself from this pain. Good luck <3