S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
its funny how im still here. experiencing a major relapse after a month of feeling normal. spent my whole summer being depressed and disgusted with myself. At least 3 weeks of finally being present is better than nothing.
its suicide awareness month back in my country too. and im back to wanting to die more than ever.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, DeadlineDialer, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I'm fully aware of my desire to ctb... so I can say it's a very effective campaign overall. :))

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN, DeadlineDialer, Forever Sleep and 3 others
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
Suicide Awareness Month doesn't do a job. All it is is advertising for a suicide hotlines but it doesn't promote understanding of why. It feels so performative to the point where it's revolting. Tweeting thoughts and prayers while solving none of the problem.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Larysa, Catch-22 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
More like prolonging suffering month, pro-life people only cause more harm, the idea that suicide is something that should be prevented disgusts me.
In my case the only comfort lies in death, instead of suicide prevention there should be more awareness for the right to die and making suicide easier for people as suicide is something relieving.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, sad_rock and Catch-22
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'm pretty much well aware of ctb every month, without their virtue signalling celebrations.

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...šŸ˜¢
Aug 19, 2019
More like prolonging suffering month, pro-life people only cause more harm, the idea that suicide is something that should be prevented disgusts me.
In my case the only comfort lies in death, instead of suicide prevention there should be more awareness for the right to die and making suicide easier for people as suicide is something relieving.
Well said

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I'm fully aware of my desire to ctb... so I can say it's a very effective campaign overall. :))
I can just imagine the TV campaign in an alternate universe:

"Suicide awareness month, don't forget to order your poison. Call 1800-NEMBUTAL for a free sample today!"

• Yay!
Reactions: Catch-22 and Rogue Proxy