• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
And if they ban every other way then I'm morally justified in using the remaining methods available to me, including railways.

Does the train driver care about my right to die? Maybe they do, and then they'll understand the fact that I act on compulsion with no other reasonable choice. Maybe they don't and then they shouldn't expect avoiding the consequences of their tyranny.

I refuse to subject myself to strenuous efforts and risks of failure and pain inherent in other methods. I suffer enough because of their evil, now it's their turn to suffer for their own. I know I'm not a fucking saint but I act in accordance with a belief of not violating other individuals' bodily autonomy. I know that they aren't devils but they act in accordance with their beliefs to oppress, threaten and punish other individuals for simply existing.

Reactions: Homo erectus, mtoro998, sserafim and 5 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
those that made nembutal and assisted suicide illegal are devils. those that agree with them also. there are millions of people suffering with no way out. they have no way out because they made assisted suicide nembutal ,suicide kits illegal and crimes , restricting sn etc. so people suffering extreme torture or unbearable pain or that are about to as in becoming homeless , cancer , old age etc cannot escape their unbearable constant pain but have to suffer immensely . this is pure evil. they took away our most important rights the right to move away from suffering and pain , the right to individual autonomy. and they did it on purpose. they jailed Dr. Kevorkian and Kenneth law some of the few that provided aid to the suffering. now they are going after the MDS. what don't they get about we are all going to die anyway suicide is only choosing when and how you go to avoid extreme pain and extreme torture. it's no one's else's business what i do with my body my life anyway

They hypocritically allow dogs and cats nembutal and assisted suicide . dogs and cats have eyes a brain consciousness and 92% the same genes as a human. but they don't understand language so they can't be brainwashed to become slaves but we can so we are kept as slaves sheep imo

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mtoro998, sserafim, pebpebpebpeb and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so incredibly disgusting and hellish how people cannot have the option to die a guaranteed death in peace even know we never even consented to this existence in the first place, instead we were so cruelly burdened with it.
Nobody should ever have to struggle to die, the option of a peaceful exit needs to be avaliable for all. And I find it beyond unacceptable how it's not, this world where we cannot peacefully die truly is hell to me, I find it evil how suicide isn't allowed despite the fact that there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence. I'd always prefer to not exist which is why I truly despise how pro-suffering this society is, allowing people a peaceful exit to prevent and escape from suffering is very compassionate.

Reactions: sserafim, pebpebpebpeb and The Burning Fool
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Mood. I think everyone should be able to end their life with decency and dignity; none of us asked for this burden, or this wasteland of constant misery and dissapointment.

Reactions: The Burning Fool, mtoro998, sserafim and 2 others
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Ive always thought it was bs that a select few decide what we can do in this World. They wont even let us get high on a drug of choice so we can forget we are here for a few hours.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and The Burning Fool