leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I hate how stupidly hard is to get meto. It used to be otc in EU. It's retarded that adults can't buy anti vomit meds. 🙄
But you can buy iron knuckles in a mall in my country. 🤷‍♀️😒

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
i managed to track down some ukrainian seller i believe who posted it to me. I guess if you just search for it long enough you'll find it.
otherwise i would suggest going to a Cancer clinic or the cancer department of the hospital and you can ask the cancer patients there if they can give you a box for a bribe. I know chemo patients stack up on these meds.

but yeah i agree although i think it has something to do with it's side-effects thats why its not OTC

im not 100% sure

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023
Some things are better in EU like being able to get metamizole (nothing else worked to stop the horrible intestinal spasms for days when I eat something Im intolerant to, which is 90% of all food).

Some are better in the US, like benedryl being OTC, fuck me for wanting a gen 1 antihistamine for ocassional insomnia.

There was an easy way to get prescription medication until around 2021 in Europe. It was sent from within so no customs. Shame the crackdown removed access to so much medical freedom. Honestly everything should be OTC, not like you cannot get it, it is just inconvenient and expensive.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and oddetoad
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Even for legitimate reasons, it's ridiculous that you have to see a doctor in the middle of a vomit attack to get something that helps. It's not like you can get high from it or anything I don't know why they make it hard to access. You can grab Panadol off the shelf and if you take enough it kills your bloody liver. You can drink so much alcohol that you go into a coma and that only comes with age requirement, yet marijuana is illegal. Crazy world it's all about money and red tape end of the day.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Even for legitimate reasons, it's ridiculous that you have to see a doctor in the middle of a vomit attack to get something that helps. It's not like you can get high from it or anything I don't know why they make it hard to access. You can grab Panadol off the shelf and if you take enough it kills your bloody liver. You can drink so much alcohol that you go into a coma and that only comes with age requirement, yet marijuana is illegal. Crazy world it's all about money and red tape end of the day.
but allowing it otc would give them more money .. so it's clearly not about money