CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
It's almost October and temps are still reaching up to the 90s where I live. What the hell is going on? I went out for a bike ride today and nearly puked my guts out because of the heat. It's horseshit, can't even go outside and do stuff because the temperature refuses to cool down. The southeast sux, I miss Montana.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
roxx

roxx

Sep 17, 2023
Winter finished yesterday, everyday is a greenhouse inside and outside the house. Some plants died even watering- It's Brazil, we used to have some hot summers but not living hell during spring.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
Winter finished yesterday, everyday is a greenhouse inside and outside the house. Some plants died even watering- It's Brazil, we used to have some hot summers but not living hell during spring.
View attachment 120374
Yeah, it's awful. Summer is supposed to be finished for us but it hasn't cooled down one bit it feels like.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and roxx
roxx

roxx

Sep 17, 2023
Yeah, it's awful. Summer is supposed to be finished for us but it hasn't cooled down one bit it feels like.
A long time ago a therapist thought that I could have "seasonal depression" but definetelly right I'm pretty that's not the case. Hot weather is unpleaseant and I get me angry almost all the time. I got a sensitive better humour during the cold months but every years is getting hottter.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's not very warm where I live right now but I also hate the hot weather, it certainly makes me wish to ctb even more, it just makes existing even more torturous and unbearable.

Reactions: Skathon
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
A long time ago a therapist thought that I could have "seasonal depression" but definetelly right I'm pretty that's not the case. Hot weather is unpleaseant and I get me angry almost all the time. I got a sensitive better humour during the cold months but every years is getting hottter.
For sure. I was visiting family in another state and it was in the 100s the entire week.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and roxx
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
That's climate change for you

Reactions: sserafim and Skathon
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It's global warming…unfortunately the planet's only gonna get hotter and hotter