johan.liebert

johan.liebert

Absurdist creep
Oct 5, 2023
When i was 16 i was afraid of this moment…
This moment just came today….
Becoming 21, having to find out what to do with my future .
Do I take a gap year? Do i continue? Do i quit? Do i disappear? Do i kill myself? Do i isolate? Do i fuck myself?
I look at the mirror, look at myself with those tears in my eyes…. This body doesn't deserve any of this suffering.. why this ugly girl is better than me? Why this evil man is rich and living his best life? Why this girl is in the best university and having her own car and happy being independent… hope she dies asap!!
Like I swear i never hurted or killed a soul in this fucking life… never hurted anyone.
THE FUCK WHY? GOD FUCK YOU ITS SO FUCKIN UNFAIR!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon, Sprite_Geist, Unhumanly. and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes, I feel that a lot of people get to live wonderful lives even when they don't deserve them, yet others who are suffering never get a break.
Life is cruel and unfair and makes no sense.

Reactions: johan.liebert
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Just a thought... take a social media holiday. This isn't something I dreamt up myself, it's a proven phenomenon. Social media causes and aggravates existing depression. The main reason is that we compare our own lives to those we see there. But it's not an accurate representation of anybody's life. It's just snapshots.. highlights. Nobody posts about the long, dull days or the miserable moments. They don't share the failures or the regrets. We all have those.
Do what makes you happy. Personally, I'm a big advocate of the gap year. Continuous education is a long time and a lot of pressure. Take a year to see the world and gain valuable life experience. Your standard of work will be better for it, with greater motivation. You can acquire skills and experience that will look great on your CV, standing out from the crowd.

Reactions: carac, Unhumanly., Enlighten and 1 other person
fallintotheshadows

fallintotheshadows

Oct 23, 2023
I feel as though everyone suffers and the reason as to why people usually are wanting to talk someone down from suicide is due to the fact they also want you to suffer alongside them. Which is a selfish thing yes. But just because one is rich or doing well financially doesn't automatically mean they aren't struggling. I was working with a big company making pretty good money to the point of being able to save around 1000 a month even with my expenses. But I am still in this boat and am just trying to die at this point. I've already been terminated after I left the company to pursue this. Also think of Robin Williams he had a family he was rich he had fame yet he killed himself as well.

Reactions: johan.liebert
johan.liebert

johan.liebert

Absurdist creep
Oct 5, 2023
Just a thought... take a social media holiday. This isn't something I dreamt up myself, it's a proven phenomenon. Social media causes and aggravates existing depression. The main reason is that we compare our own lives to those we see there. But it's not an accurate representation of anybody's life. It's just snapshots.. highlights. Nobody posts about the long, dull days or the miserable moments. They don't share the failures or the regrets. We all have those.
Do what makes you happy. Personally, I'm a big advocate of the gap year. Continuous education is a long time and a lot of pressure. Take a year to see the world and gain valuable life experience. Your standard of work will be better for it, with greater motivation. You can acquire skills and experience that will look great on your CV, standing out from the crowd.
Thx for your message really, ill take it into consideration ❤️ , social media break and a gap year would be the best

skaro

skaro

idk anymore
Oct 25, 2023
he main reason is that we compare our own lives to those we see there.
This is true, but
I knew a girl who was, well, spoiled to say the least, she was a bit freaky (otherwise I wouldn't have got along with her) but there was just such a huge difference between us, I'm dead inside and she was the complete opposite, she wants to become a tradwife which, tbh, is probably the easiest route for good looking women (which she is), overall her life is the literal dream, and i knew her so, i know it's true
Most of my other friends are also depresso espresso however so, it's true that the ones with good and happy lives are not as common as social media makes it seem but, they do exist

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
This remind me to the conclusion I take of my life,

things about life is different people can choose the same exact choice of what they want to do in life, but that doesn't mean it makes them walk in the same life path and come to the same result

that's the unfairness of life
though, I'm slowly accepting that I have zero control of it